The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Rule discussion - Replacements

3 posters

Go down

House Rule discussion - Replacements Empty House Rule discussion - Replacements

Post  dswanick Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:54 am

There are few things more potentially unbalancing than spending several turns focus-firing an enemies Titan to death, just to have the stinking thing come back brand new in the next turn.

Other groups I've played in limit Replacements to non-Super Heavies. Any thoughts either way?
dswanick
dswanick
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

House Rule discussion - Replacements Empty Re: House Rule discussion - Replacements

Post  Azel RavenWood Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:04 pm

I guess that makes sense due to the fact that if you lose half your forces to killing one thing over two or so turns and then it comes back....you are pretty much screwed. Idk, i have played against super heavys but i have never really used the Replacment rule and what not.
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

House Rule discussion - Replacements Empty Re: House Rule discussion - Replacements

Post  Brian_Horton Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 am

I will agree that it is devastating to bring back a Super Heavy but there are so many Strategic Assets that can in themselves take care of a Super Heavy that it is not that terrible. I would say that you should just limit reinforcements to 1 per side and that would solve the whole issue.

Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down