The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Living O-Zone, Tales of glory! "Crusade of Angels"

Go down

The Living O-Zone, Tales of glory! "Crusade of Angels" Empty The Living O-Zone, Tales of glory! "Crusade of Angels"

Post  High Marshal Jerard Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:29 pm

He stood, he breathed, he listened. His mentor, Grimaldus, his master, had hand picked him for the task of becoming a Chaplain for the Eternal Crusade. It wasn't for his skill with a blade or bolter, nor was it for his tactics, it wasn't for his will to survive and fight, It was for his faith. His faith took all of those assets and amplified them in the darkest hours. His faith Inspired all to become him in his rage against the great many foes. He was the instrument of the God Emperors will and his alone to command. He is Micheal Thane, the will of the The Emperor, Chaplain of the Black Templars, death has arrived.

-on the Eternal Crusade-Flagship of the Black Templars-

"My master, you know I would do anything the Templars and the Emperor will me to do." Thane's voice was amplified through the vox that was inter-graded in his helm. He never took his Helm off since the day it was given to him. It was in the shape of a skull just as the rest other Chaplains wear, but it was the color that and the history that made it and honor to dawn it. It was a deep red as if the blood of enemies had never dried on it, with golden tears under two soulless black eyes. This helm was made as a tribute for the Battle of Helsreach, in honor of Grimaldus.
"High Marshal Helbercht And myself have Choosen you to lead this crusade.."
"It will be my Honor to purge the foes of his holiness."
"then all that is left is for you to choose the name of what legend will be made of."
Thane looked up to his master, his mentor, his friend. The red Grinning Skull displayed his emotions flawlessly as he said it.
"This day forth I shall lead The Angels Rage Crusade in the name of the emperor."
High Marshal Jerard
High Marshal Jerard
Scout

http://Carney17@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down