The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Living" O-Zone

Go down

The "Living" O-Zone Empty The "Living" O-Zone

Post  Papa Nurgle Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:41 pm

I have discussed this with a few people and they seem to like it. Let's hear what the rest of you think.

I am proposing a campaign that will start IMMEDIATELY. The only obligation is that you must play an assigned scenario every 2 weeks. Where you play, when you play, it's up to you. You will be responsible for reporting your results BEFORE the next scenario is announced. Failure to do so will result in an automatic loss.

Your army must have a NAMED character to act as it's general. That character need not be in every battle, or any battle, unless the scenario dictates it. IF a named character falls in battle, he may not be used for the next battle.

If you lose a game, you get one less Force Organization Slot for your next game.

If you win a game, you get one extra slot for the next battle.

There will be use of Planet Strike, and Battle Missions books.

There will also be events that occur that will change our own "O-Zone" Universe. Things that happen in this campaign will effect future campaigns. Worlds that fall to forces of disorder in this campaign will stay that way.

What I am proposing is not simply one campaign...but a starting point to launch a series of campaigns...mini or maxi. A campaign that allows our club to control the outcome of our own fluff.

Is this huge? It could be. It all depends on the participation. I expect the "plot" will unfold as the campaign unfolds.

The campaign will end in December with a huge No Holds Barred Apocalypse Mega Battle between Order and Disorder for bragging rights.

What I need right now is feedback and to see if there is interest. If you want in, let me know. Space will be limited at first...but that can change.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. Do not simply indicate so in this thread.

Thank you.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

The "Living" O-Zone Empty Re: The "Living" O-Zone

Post  Papa Nurgle Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Also - this is meant to be an all encompassing thing...with smaller campaigns and events occuring during the same time...so anyone wanting to run an event or mini campaign in conjunction with this, feel free.

Thanks again.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down