The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army Collecting?

2 posters

Go down

Army Collecting? Empty Army Collecting?

Post  Azel RavenWood Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:45 am

I don't know where else to put this and again it is a couple questions, but...if there are modles in the collectors colume and they are not special characters, can you use them in a actual game???

Also what exactly are Cadian Kasrkin Squad? Are they storm troopers, or something else?

Sorry again but, is there another part of the fourm where i should be asking questions or is this ok?
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Army Collecting? Empty Re: Army Collecting?

Post  GrimsAxe Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 am

Azel RavenWood wrote:I don't know where else to put this and again it is a couple questions, but...if there are modles in the collectors colume and they are not special characters, can you use them in a actual game???

Also what exactly are Cadian Kasrkin Squad? Are they storm troopers, or something else?

Sorry again but, is there another part of the fourm where i should be asking questions or is this ok?

You're fine, don't worry about it.

Yes, Any model produced by GW can be use in ANY GW tournament (Even Games Day). You would simply use them to represent a generic unit of a similar type. For example, the Gaunt's Ghosts models no longer have rules. They can easily be used for Veterans, Generic Troopers, etc. (I, myself have Ork & Imperial Guard models that date back to 1989.)
A perfect example from my army: I own an Ork "Bowlburna" (Flame thrower Tank) there has not been rules for it since 2nd edition. In 3rd & 4th. I used it as a looted "Hellhound". 5th edition changed what was available again so now it's a "Looted Wagon" w/skortcha.

Kasrkin are Storm Troopers from the Cadian Homeworld. the models were introduced during the 13'th Crusade GW summer Campaign. GW released Cities of Death book & the Cadian plastics.
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Alright, cool....thank you Smile
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down