The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inaugural Season for Blood Bowl through The O-Zone

3 posters

Go down

The Inaugural Season for Blood Bowl through The O-Zone Empty The Inaugural Season for Blood Bowl through The O-Zone

Post  NecronJay Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:10 am

My, with the weather starting to change over it makes it PerrrFect Blllllllood BBBBBBBowl weather!

We have 10 people that will try their hand in this exciting action packed game.
without anymore pandemonium or fanfare to get in this announcer's way we have:

• High Marshal Jerard running a Dark Elf team
  • Der Walküre running a Goblin team
  • Headless Calgar running a Human team
  • SLAANESH running a Khorne team
  • Lord of the Night running a Necromanic team
  • NecronJay running a Norse team
  • WarMaster Horus running a Nurgle team
  • The Blood Feeder running an Ogre team
  • Brannager running an Orc team
  • demonprince101 running a Wood Elf team

Good Luck to all the coaches and please don't be afraid to find out about all the commotion!
NecronJay
NecronJay
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural Season for Blood Bowl through The O-Zone Empty Re: The Inaugural Season for Blood Bowl through The O-Zone

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Wow. Glad to see the great turnout for this.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural Season for Blood Bowl through The O-Zone Empty Blood bowl league

Post  Brannager Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm excited to see that quite a few people are getting started with this blood bowl league. Granted I'm still learning how to play the game and getting thrown off the field every where, it is a ton of fun to play. Hopefully more people will get involved.
Brannager
Brannager
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural Season for Blood Bowl through The O-Zone Empty Re: The Inaugural Season for Blood Bowl through The O-Zone

Post  Brannager Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:40 pm

So far my self i got in 5 games all losses not worried about that because im no veteran of the game, I need to learn to take better notes about the injuries and star player points. I do thank you necronjay for being very organized with the league rosters rules and stuffs. I personally having a great time playing Blood Bowl with everyone learning as i go, thanks to everyone whom i played and friends.

Though i do want to sorry to some because i have been a pain with (how shall we say) outside troubles Sad

~Brannager
Brannager
Brannager
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

The Inaugural Season for Blood Bowl through The O-Zone Empty Back in action

Post  Brannager Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Hey all coaches, I'm finally digging out of my hole living on a total of 8 injuries last game and a few star player points to boost up a couple of players I'm happy for this out come. Granted how ever I played all the coaches that are active in the game and couple that are of town for the holidays and or business reasons (that's cool with me) if anyone wants to play skrimmish games so anyone coould use sone peractice at the game I be around here and there.

Sadly this week I will be only in on Thursday to play blood bowl my scheduel was not nice to me this week.

~Brannager
Brannager
Brannager
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down