The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday Night League

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday Night League Empty Tuesday Night League

Post  NecronJay Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 am

I have 5 players signed up to play and wanted to let other know if they want to play in a league they NEED to be at the store for our Mandatory initial meeting where we will select the rules by which we will play by and finalize a team and the rosters.
NecronJay
NecronJay
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night League Empty Blood bowl league

Post  Brannager Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Hey all blood bowl coaches. Pre season should be almost done, as far as games have been going I so far have been the most active but a disappointing pre-season for six games were played on my behalf and lost every game, however I did have a couple of players gain some skills and and extra strength so it's not total loss.

My main concern is the few people that have gotten games in so my question for necronjay is will there sone type of reconizition for games game played or losses? Also I as wondering if you had ( or anyone else ) has sone ideas for being the home team for the new season.

~Brannager
Brannager
Brannager
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night League Empty Re: Tuesday Night League

Post  NecronJay Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Right now with so few coaches NOT playing the required 3 games, your team is in the running for the Spike! Magazine trophy. Games played is the first criteria for the top four spots, then if there are more than 4 teams with three games played, it would come down to their wins/losses to get to the top 4 teams.

As far as the regular season, I was planing on doing assigned matches but as this tournament has shown there would be a lot of games won by forfeit. Therefore, I propose giving each team a list of opponents that they would have a month to get played. Any other matches played during that time would still have effects as far as missing players or stats and skills gained but the finial score would not be counted toward the regular season wins/losses when it is time to set up the play-off which would then lead us into our third tournament, The Blood Bowl.

I would really like some input for each team to have some home field advantage but that requires we know what they are before we play our regular season.
NecronJay
NecronJay
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night League Empty Re: Tuesday Night League

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down