The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday Night Dice (TTRPG night)

2 posters

Go down

Monday Night Dice (TTRPG night) Empty Monday Night Dice (TTRPG night)

Post  Skyline Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Hello all!
I am Michael, the DM of Monday Night Dice. I was invited to the board by Papa Nurgel and would like to extend every wariness and invitation to you all for RPGs on Monday night!
We currently have enough people for a full DnD group and we are running an adventure, so to gain more I'd need to have another DM run some game.
PM me of you're interested in coming, and I'll give you information and work with you able your character!
Skyline
Skyline
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Dice (TTRPG night) Empty Re: Monday Night Dice (TTRPG night)

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:30 am

Skyline wrote:Hello all!
I am Michael, the DM of Monday Night Dice. I was invited to the board by Papa Nurgel and would like to extend every wariness and invitation to you all for RPGs on Monday night!
We currently have enough people for a full DnD group and we are running an adventure, so to gain more I'd need to have another DM run some game.
PM me of you're interested in coming, and I'll give you information and work with you able your character!

It was great meeting you Mike...looking forward to seeing you and your group on Mondays!
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyline Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:10 pm

So, on the first day we introduced three new players to the game! A Sorcerer, Fighter, and Barbarian! We began a short adventure from WotC called Wreck Ashore, and next Monday we'll see the exciting conclusion in the light house and pirate camp!. The party is level two and gained small treasures. The premade characters are being leveled to equal the group and facilitate party members dropping in and out.
Skyline
Skyline
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyline Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:30 am

I'd still like to mention that the group still meets Mostly every week, except that we've moved from Comix Zone (where we felt uncomfortable both physically and mentally, and somewhat unwelcome) However, over the next ~Month the scheduling/meetings my be erratic, as we need to find a new night to meet due to school/scheduling issues. So if you wanted to come, or did come, at Comix Zone, feel free to PM/email me and I'll keep you in contact. We also have a Facebook Page ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/204919166188452/ ) for various conversations RE: MND/the current adventure.''

We're leaning towards Tuesdays as our best next day, coming in a couple weeks.

Also, you can contact me about games outside of the constraints of MND (TNT! Tuesday Night Tabletop)

OCAetherPunk@gmail.com
Skyline
Skyline
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down