The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Campaign Scenario and Pairings CHANGES MADE TODAY!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Reborn Campaign Scenario and Pairings CHANGES MADE  TODAY!!!! Empty Reborn Campaign Scenario and Pairings CHANGES MADE TODAY!!!!

Post  Brian_Horton Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Round 1

Please seem me on Tuesday or Thursday this week at Comix Zone for the scenario. If I have not sent you a scenario via PM with your opponent. You have two weeks to get the results to me. If you have any questions please PM me.

Pairings
Christian/Eric S vs Bailey/Carlos
Brian M./ Keebler vs Azel Ravenwood

Not playing this scenario
Tom A.
Chris (Warbooss Grimstooth)

Just for everyones info NPC will be a game vs me.

Last edited by Brian_Horton on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Reborn Campaign Scenario and Pairings CHANGES MADE  TODAY!!!! Empty Re: Reborn Campaign Scenario and Pairings CHANGES MADE TODAY!!!!

Post  Brian_Horton Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Tyler N. Please PM ME or see me Tuesday.
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Reborn Campaign Scenario and Pairings CHANGES MADE  TODAY!!!! Empty Re: Reborn Campaign Scenario and Pairings CHANGES MADE TODAY!!!!

Post  Firemission Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 pm

So who is Tyler N.? Since I am playing him this week. I do not remember a name to a face. Contact me on here and we can set up a time.

Also I haven't gotten that transmission yet Horton. Or should I just wait till Tuesday?
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Firemission wrote:So who is Tyler N.? Since I am playing him this week. I do not remember a name to a face. Contact me on here and we can set up a time.

Also I haven't gotten that transmission yet Horton. Or should I just wait till Tuesday?

You get your in a bit I am busy writing it now.

Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down