The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Day 2010 Reservations

+2
Firemission
GrimsAxe
6 posters

Go down

Games Day 2010 Reservations Empty Games Day 2010 Reservations

Post  GrimsAxe Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:22 am

Ok, Anyone who is Going to Games Day, We have reserved 3 hotel rooms for Fri & Sat night. (Aug 20 & 21)

We figure on having 4 people per room. That will put the hotel cost per person at $75.
I need to know your definately going as soon as possible!
If more than 12 people are going, we'll need to reserve extra rooms before April 30th to make sure rooms are available & at the reduced rate.

The hotel is right next to the Convention center. You can check out the Hotel it is the Baltimore Days Inn

Exclamation Remember Games Day tickets are NOT available at the door. You must get them online from GW for $25. Here is the link to order your tickets:
Games Day 2010 Ticket

Also, Anyone who is Driving; the Hotel's parking is $20 a day. So carpooling is a good idea.
Tom will be driving a van, due to the table. Little John, Chuck & myself will be riding with him. I'm not sure of the size but there might be room for 2-4 more. Check with Tom.

Who else is Going? Anyone else Driving?
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Games Day 2010 Reservations Empty Re: Games Day 2010 Reservations

Post  Firemission Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:47 am

This is Josh. I will be going, I just bought my ticket. I would rather ride along but I can follow with my truck if we need more room for people or to carry things down. When do we give money for the rooms?
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:11 am

Is there any qualification for anyone to go to games day?
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Calgar Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:53 am

Azel RavenWood wrote:Is there any qualification for anyone to go to games day?

Yes, Buy your ticket in advance, and the willingness to have a good time, that and if your under 18, Your parents premission (I'm working on a parent form for that...)

Also the Van seats 8 adults, I have to see how much space the board will take up, but we should be able to get 4 more people inside. Also, if you are going in the van, I will have an Aprox for gas and Parking, that will need to be added to the hotel cost (early estimates put it at about $30 per person, with gas at $3.50 a gallon). Money will due at end of July with hotel cost.
Headless Calgar
Headless Calgar
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Headless Calgar wrote:
Azel RavenWood wrote:Is there any qualification for anyone to go to games day?

Yes, Buy your ticket in advance, and the willingness to have a good time, that and if your under 18, Your parents premission (I'm working on a parent form for that...)

Also the Van seats 8 adults, I have to see how much space the board will take up, but we should be able to get 4 more people inside. Also, if you are going in the van, I will have an Aprox for gas and Parking, that will need to be added to the hotel cost (early estimates put it at about $30 per person, with gas at $3.50 a gallon). Money will due at end of July with hotel cost.

So as long as you have a ticket, a williness to have a good time/fun.....and if you are under 18, perantal permission. So as long as those are covered.... a person may go.

Sorry i am restating this, i am just trying to make sure i understand this correctly.
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Calgar Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:42 pm

That's correct, unless I'm missing something, which Mitton will point out..I hope. Mind you though, space in the van and hotel will be first come first served, and we will try to accomidate as many people as we can.
Headless Calgar
Headless Calgar
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:54 am

Azel RavenWood wrote:So as long as you have a ticket, a williness to have a good time/fun.....and if you are under 18, perantal permission. So as long as those are covered.... a person may go.

Sorry i am restating this, i am just trying to make sure i understand this correctly.

Not a problem. Also I only ask that everyone remember you will be the first (& in some cases, The Only) impression they get of the O-Zone Club. Lets make it a good one!

As it stands now two of the 3 reserved rooms are basically filled.
As you order tickets make sure you let me know! Once you've ordered a ticket I'll add you to the room list. If we fill the third room I'll reserve more.
(Again, We plan on having 4 people per room to keep cost low.)
If you are not comfortable with that, you are not forced to use the O-Zone rooms. Anyone can reserve an additional room for your use (You would be responsible for the full price). Just make sure to let me know.

We have 2 weeks left for the GW discount on additional rooms. After that I can't guarantee you the same room/parking cost or even the same Hotel. No
But, if you have ordered a ticket after the cut-off, we will make sure you can find a hotel room. (Tom has been to other conventions there & knows the area well) Cool
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FarseerTarak Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:08 am

I will gladly follow TOm van down with my new car which gets about 37 highway mileage. Lemme know if you would care to ride with me! if no one bites im going in the Rhino(tom ur van) i will work out gas and all that at a later date dependign how many come wiht me i can fit 3 plus myself comfortably but could squeeze a fifth if needed.
FarseerTarak
FarseerTarak
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAANESH Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:51 pm

I will be driving down, so that makes room for 3 more in my car. What time did you guys plan on leaving Friday in the van? I will be able to leave work early if the need arrises so any time would work.
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down