The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I See 5th Edition Necrons Maybe?

4 posters

Go down

Do I See 5th Edition Necrons Maybe? Empty Do I See 5th Edition Necrons Maybe?

Post  ronin1118 Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:16 pm

I found these 2 items that look quite compelling to me. I am especially intrigued by the Reference sheet I spotted. Is it just me or do I see the Chaos Brass Scorpion coming to Necron hands possibly Very Happy Idea? Wraiths with rending would = NASTY. Better named characters for us Very Happy? Gauss Weapons get -1 on the armor pen chart instead of -2 Very Happy?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/49429964/Leaked-necron-codex-5th-edition

http://www.tabletopwelt.de/files/necrons_refsheet.jpg

Well let me kno what you all think.

Justin
ronin1118
ronin1118
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Do I See 5th Edition Necrons Maybe? Empty Re: Do I See 5th Edition Necrons Maybe?

Post  Warboss Grimtooth Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Ohhh, I hope its true!
Warboss Grimtooth
Warboss Grimtooth
Guardian

https://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/Radman68/

Back to top Go down

Do I See 5th Edition Necrons Maybe? Empty Re: Do I See 5th Edition Necrons Maybe?

Post  ronin1118 Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:57 am

I sure as heck hope that this is all true as well. study
ronin1118
ronin1118
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 am

These seem to be from 2 completely different concepts for the Necron.

The Reference sheet does not include the Judicator, Particle Disruption Cannon, Particle Lasher or the Phase Shockwave Cannon .
Nor any of the special rules given to Basic Warriors

A Reference sheet almost always lists all the Non-Close Combat weapons options for Troop Choices, but No longer list Special Rules on the same sheet. scratch

We know the truth...
This is just a ploy because you're scared of the Demiurg in the up-coming Tau release affraid

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ronin1118 Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:15 pm

I'm not afraid of the Tau one bit Laughing Laughing . Yes I do realize they don't coincide with each other Razz , but seeing the reference sheet has all that Games Workshop Trademark stamps all along the bottom makes me curious, as well as the set-up of the other sheet. The reference sheet is dated from 2009 meaning that changes could have been made since then, and the other sheet has no date on it.

Therefore these are still all just speculations and rumors that I found the other night that definitely intrigues me. Very Happy

Justin
ronin1118
ronin1118
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:31 pm

ronin1118 wrote:I'm not afraid of the Tau one bit Laughing Laughing . Yes I do realize they don't coincide with each other Razz , but seeing the reference sheet has all that Games Workshop Trademark stamps all along the bottom makes me curious, as well as the set-up of the other sheet. The reference sheet is dated from 2009 meaning that changes could have been made since then, and the other sheet has no date on it.

Therefore these are still all just speculations and rumors that I found the other night that definitely intrigues me. Very Happy

Justin

I think that refrence sheet looks like one from the Imperial armor book.

Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ronin1118 Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Brian_Horton wrote:

I think that refrence sheet looks like one from the Imperial armor book.

Which Imperial Armor would you think it is in?

Justin
ronin1118
ronin1118
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down