The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I should be ready and back next week

4 posters

Go down

I should be ready and back next week Empty I should be ready and back next week

Post  Brian_Horton Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am

I should be back and ready next week to get the campaign back and running. I saw my doctor this morning and he shot me up with cortisone and informed me I did not tear my rotator cuff. I just have a piece of loose floating cartilage that has aggravated it some he wants me to do some active PT to help break it up. So I was told to go and get more activity on it. So I will be ready next Thursday to get it back running. I gave some of you scenarios last week so please be ready to run those.

I will be ready to go. Also I want to get everyone a copy of the system map so I am working on that today. I am going to ask Mike if I can put a copy of it up at Comic Zone.

Sorry for the delays in the campaign. I am working on the stuff right now so I can get on it. Just got home from the 7 am dr appointment so this is the first thing I got done. Yes my shoulder still hurts but I got some positive news so I am at least a bit happier that it is not FUBAR.

Horton

Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

I should be ready and back next week Empty Re: I should be ready and back next week

Post  Firemission Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:29 am

Glad you got some good news. Feel better
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

I should be ready and back next week Empty Re: I should be ready and back next week

Post  For The Greater Good Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:55 pm

great dude (: i'm glad you'll be ok.
For The Greater Good
For The Greater Good
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  raven666 Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:37 am

awsome dude im rele glad ur getting betterand its not VERY serious
raven666
raven666
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down