The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path Finder Role Playing Campaign

2 posters

Go down

Path Finder Role Playing Campaign  Empty Path Finder Role Playing Campaign

Post  Keebler Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 pm

With the recent news that we may be losing Lord of the Rings night on monday and having it changed to Board Game/Open Gaming night a friend of mine suggested starting a Path Finder Game.

For those of you who don't know what that is it is NOT the 40k Kroot game everyone keeps thinking it is. If anyone is familiar with D&D 3.5 it is nearly identical but with some tweaks. Comix Zone has the main rule book if people want to see what it's about.

What he is looking for is 3-5 committed gamers who can show up reliably and put more emphasis on the ROLE playing than ROLL playing with in depth character development and player interaction. What he doesn't want are people that are only interested in joking around and slowing the game down by not taking it serious.

I will be playing and Miller said he was in. Any other takers? It's been alost a year since I've seriously gamed and I'm itching to do this. (No jokes about me itching people it's way to easy and I'm trying to quit the poof thing lol.)
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Path Finder Role Playing Campaign  Empty Re: Path Finder Role Playing Campaign

Post  For The Greater Good Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 pm

if i see what its like maybe i'll play. I played a little rogue trader while nick was still heading it so i enjoy playing rpg games.
For The Greater Good
For The Greater Good
Servitor

Back to top Go down