The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army Universal Special Rules and Veteran Abilities.

Go down

Army Universal Special Rules and Veteran Abilities. Empty Army Universal Special Rules and Veteran Abilities.

Post  Brian_Horton Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:53 pm

I have decided to remove all of the Army Universal special rules from the Campaign starting in week #3. I am also doing away with current Veteran Rules and tweaking them a bit.

Please nominate your MVP for the game that survived the game. When you tell me your storied report of the game please single out what made that unit so special. From there they will get some sort of bonus but it will be based upon what they do not just a roll of the dice.

Example: If your Chaos Daemon Prince single handily in close combat killed 20 marines without sustaining a wound he could get something like Preferred Enemy: Space Marines.

Another Example: Your Infantry Guard Squad took down a Swarmlord in close combat they could get a special rule made up just for them. Something like Might Against All Odds: Never need better than 4+ to wound an enemy in close combat.

I hope this will add more fun to the campaign and make your experience in it even better.

Thanks
Brian

Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down