The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ard Boyz Help

Go down

Ard Boyz Help Empty Ard Boyz Help

Post  Brian_Horton Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:32 am

OK for those people who have interest in playing I am willing to offer my advice to help you out. As a previous participant I have experience in what you may see and also I am a decent Army Builder. I am play-testing on this Tuesday, but on Thursday (June 26) I will be exclusively at the store to help people who are interested. Please note I am NOT playing in the local 'Ard Boyz as I am occupied on the July 12th, but am going to Rochester on the July 11 as there will not be a conflict with me helping you.
If you want help please bring a list of the models you have, and a tentative list of what you were thinking of playing, what your general strategy is and your CODEX with FAQ.

YOU MUST BE OPEN MINDED if you want help. Help is just that a suggestion to give you a better chance to beat out your competitors. I am willing to help anyone for this (even Jarvis.)

Also if you are having trouble in Lucky 13 or any other aspect I am willing to help most anytime (except in the middle of when I am playing.)

Your 40k pal,

Horton
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down