The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord of The Rings War of the Rings 'Ard Boyz Tournament

5 posters

Go down

Lord of The Rings War of the Rings 'Ard Boyz Tournament Empty Lord of The Rings War of the Rings 'Ard Boyz Tournament

Post  Brian_Horton Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 pm

2010 'Ard Boyz Tournament War of The Rings Lord of the Rings

Full Details:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=&categoryId=400002a&section=community&aId=8000017a

Where:
Comix Zone
628 South Main Street
North Syracuse, NY 13212
(315) 49 COMIX
(800)452-1037

Thanks
Brian Horton
O-Zone Events Promoter
(not an employee of any gaming establishment)
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Lord of The Rings War of the Rings 'Ard Boyz Tournament Empty March 6

Post  Nate Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 pm

The Lord of the Rings Posse, consisting of Jimbo, Nick, and Nate, ride this saturday to conquor pennsylvania in our ramage to become the top players in the US. Wish the group luck in travels so when we show up dead in a horrible car wreck en route you won't feel any remorse upon laughing at the news. Updates on our prizes and national standing will be posted here so anyone who cares for the update check back.
TTFN
Nate
Nate
Nate
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Lord of The Rings War of the Rings 'Ard Boyz Tournament Empty Re: Lord of The Rings War of the Rings 'Ard Boyz Tournament

Post  comixzone Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Good Luck Gentlemen. CRUSH the competition there and ALL of you bring back a top 3 ranking.

- Mike
Comix Zone Gaming Manager and Wolf Lord
comixzone.gaming@gmail.com
comixzone
comixzone
Rogue Trader

Back to top Go down

Lord of The Rings War of the Rings 'Ard Boyz Tournament Empty Re: Lord of The Rings War of the Rings 'Ard Boyz Tournament

Post  Keebler Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Um I hate to spoil this epic and manly boasting before the inevitable preparation montage begins but its RAMPAGE nate RAMPAGE. RAMAGE is whats going to happen to Bill if he's left alone with me in the back on the car. Twisted Evil
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Lord of The Rings War of the Rings 'Ard Boyz Tournament Empty Rampage

Post  Nate Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Too true, you and Bill will have to sort that out on your own I guess. In spite of the inability to type without mispelling such a simple word I will endevour rather to RAMPAGE. From what I have seen of the senarios and heard of our opponents we are better gamers all around. Saturdays blood bath will tell for sure but a pellenor field army or an elf army won't stand before an onslaught of dwarven shock troops. Nick if you are running your easterling/harad army I can only hope that I don't face you...I don't want to hear you complain when you take second place lol Smile
TTFN
Nate
Nate
Nate
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Good luck guys.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down