The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Rules and Regulations

Go down

More Rules and Regulations Empty More Rules and Regulations

Post  The OverSeer Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:05 pm

First and foremost, it has been brought to our attention that alcohol is being brought into Comix Zone. This stops NOW. I won't ask questions. All I will say is this. If you are found with alcohol on the premises, you will be removed from the store and the authorities will be called. This will not be tolerated. Comix Zone is nice enough to give us space to play. Let's show them some appreciation.

Secondly, Language language language. Remember...Comix Zone is a STORE. Not your bedroom, or your basement, or your garage. Save the foul language for places like that. No one wants to hear it. If we have to continually warn you, you may be asked to leave.

Thirdly, PDA, or Public Displays of Affection. It has been brought to our attention that some folks are "hanging out" by the comic books and playing kissy face. No one wants to see this. It's one thing to hug or kiss...but let's leave it at that. You know who you are and you know what I mean.

We should not have to re-emphasize any of this. I would hope that you all know how to act in public. We are all here to have fun. But Comix Zone is a place of business FIRST. We must be respectful to the staff and customers of Comix Zone. So let's all work together on this.

I realize that there are members who don't read this or post here or have internet access. However, I also know that there is a web of communication among our players. So if you are reading this, pass it along to EVERYONE.

This behavior is intolerable and will be dealt with. This is your ONLY warning. Particularly on the alcohol issue.

Thank you.
The OverSeer
The OverSeer
High Lord

https://o-zonelair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down