The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senario #3 & Key players from round 2 on GW site

+3
LordCommissar
FarseerTarak
GrimsAxe
7 posters

Go down

Senario #3 & Key players from round 2 on GW site Empty Senario #3 & Key players from round 2 on GW site

Post  GrimsAxe Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:15 am

Thats Right folks, GW FINALY has listed the Lucky 13's battle for July.
Unfortunately the only inclusion of Planetstrike is through the use of scenery. No

So those of you going to Chicago on the 25th can still get in your battle stamp.
Just see me & we can set up a time to run the game.

The results for Round 2 are posted & DISORDER won! Twisted Evil

And the O-Zone has done it again! In round 1 we had 7 people listed as key players.
In Round 2...
We had 22 club members listed as key players! cheers cheers

Congrats to:
Jay Moynihan, Eric Seaver, Charlie Lamb, Charles Van Horn, Kilana Hernandez, Nick Janikowski, Brian Miller, Dave Gonzales, Tyler Novak, Christian Davila, Mike Jarvis, Nick Worley, Nick Gardner, Joshua Lamb, Tim Snyder, Andrew Cash, Tom Auslander, Austin Scott, Brian Horton, John Cayea, Chris Casella, and Bryan Mitton

As an added item, I am pleased to announce that events from our battle reports have also been used to affect the Lucky 13's story line! Shocked Shocked

Tryanids & Plague Towers fill the story, and martyrdom is bestowed on a suicidal unit of Eldar who died while taking out a The Last Plague Tower.

Last edited by GrimsAxe on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Senario #3 & Key players from round 2 on GW site Empty Re: Senario #3 & Key players from round 2 on GW site

Post  FarseerTarak Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:24 am

Congrats all!!! and Asuryan Bless those firedragons. Um boss Kil izznt no gonzal he be a Ernadez.
FarseerTarak
FarseerTarak
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Senario #3 & Key players from round 2 on GW site Empty Re: Senario #3 & Key players from round 2 on GW site

Post  GrimsAxe Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Oh, don't worry about it Cuban's don't mind little things like that tongue
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  LordCommissar Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:46 pm

congrats all!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to get back and start playing again, it sounds like things have realy exploded since i left. thats great . if all goes my way you guys should be reciveing a supprise from me soon. and for those of you who havent figured it out yet this is Scott Taylor.
LordCommissar
LordCommissar
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Post  WarMaster Horus Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:02 pm

nice guys thats what im talking about
WarMaster Horus
WarMaster Horus
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:22 am

WOOO AND MITTON ITS KILANA NOT KILIANA!!!! >.<....anyways Woot we rool, and hey scott also yah we rool.
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  WarMaster Horus Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 am

Wise words kilana wise words my friend lol
WarMaster Horus
WarMaster Horus
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:24 pm

I know, I'm like that sweet mr deeds fountian that spits out kool aid.....the kool aid of truth and knowledge ;3
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordCommissar Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:21 pm

disorder will have their day, you are all lucky that the Dark Angles where summened for other missions against the fallen, or the battle reports may have turned out differently.
LordCommissar
LordCommissar
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Lucky we were in deed, or else we would have had to deal with another 1-3 battle reports with a strong focus on the fact that the dark angels held back all counter attacks attempted by Order simply because, the lord emperor would never forive them if they didn't stop to tarch their robes Rolling Eyes
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:44 am

Everboards wrote:WOOO AND MITTON ITS KILANA NOT KILIANA!!!! >.<....anyways Woot we rool, and hey scott also yah we rool.

DOH! Man I can't....

Wait, It looks fine to me. Rolling Eyes
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:55 am

I swear thats it from now on I'm screening stuff involving me sent to GW or written to be posted somewhere public -_- it doesnt help that at my job interview I got called Key Lime like 50 times, that and cocoa puffs twice......did get the job though ;3
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:03 am

Everboards wrote:I swear thats it from now on I'm screening stuff involving me sent to GW or written to be posted somewhere public -_- it doesnt help that at my job interview I got called Key Lime like 50 times, that and cocoa puffs twice......did get the job though ;3
Congrats! I love Key Lime Pie.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:42 am

Crying or Very sad I'll never win........
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  sikosgprez Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:27 am

Don't feel bad... They got my name wrong too... I am used to it so /shrug
sikosgprez
sikosgprez
Inquisitor

http://www.myspace.com/sikosgprez

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:01 am

You ever rock key lime as a miss name though? Seriously I'd rather have nick misspelled as nik or somethign but kilana and key lime? or kaluha? only so many ways to fail =_=...oh well mitton is my love monkey I'll forgive him.
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down