The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Campaign

3 posters

Go down

Upcoming Campaign Empty Upcoming Campaign

Post  Everboards Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Alright guys, for those of us who play fantasy and for those of you who wish to start/learn or w.e I am beginning a campaign write up. I plan to run it on Fridays AFTER the planetstrike event.

It will start out small and I will have those people joining the campaign beginner or vet sign up so i can know who is in or out. Tarack (Nick) and myself are buying the empires square box thing so we can have a battle map over which to fight for control.

There will be an over all story and we will have Adam and John (nigh lords john) as the bad guys to simplify their role.

The beginning battles will be of nothing more than 2 minor heros and 2 troop choices totalling no more than 500 point.

For new people a basic example would be-

Empire- Warrior priest, captain, unit of swordsman, unit of handgunners. Show up this coming friday to find out more.

Also come to have fun and try new things, army lists designed to CRUSH the enemy players will not be allowed armies will be buillt around a narritive background story that eachplayer will write up and hand in to me (It doesnt have to be 40 pages just explain the army,history,leaders (with slight history on them) and their basic chosen tactics in fights) that is all)
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Campaign Empty Re: Upcoming Campaign

Post  NecronJay Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 pm

I am game for anything and sound fun, but my army will be "invisible" for quite some time or they may look like Necrons or something else, I will show up at the very least and let all who wish to join make the call, or leave it in your hands as you are the "commissioner" of the campaign. Thanks in advance and I harbor no hard feelings if I am denied entry.
NecronJay
NecronJay
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:38 pm

I'm fine with you playing but for the campaign I think (since plenty of people havn't had the time or urge to) I will have painting days that way those who don't have painted armier etc or have just started armies and such can paint a unit or so (its not that hard to do fairly fast). Your free to come and join in just grab what you need etc. (specially since at 500 points your beginning army as ogres will consist of 1 bull and a hero lol)
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Of Russ Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Everboards wrote:Alright guys, for those of us who play fantasy and for those of you who wish to start/learn or w.e I am beginning a campaign write up. I plan to run it on Fridays AFTER the planetstrike event.

It will start out small and I will have those people joining the campaign beginner or vet sign up so i can know who is in or out. Tarack (Nick) and myself are buying the empires square box thing so we can have a battle map over which to fight for control.

There will be an over all story and we will have Adam and John (nigh lords john) as the bad guys to simplify their role.

The beginning battles will be of nothing more than 2 minor heros and 2 troop choices totalling no more than 500 point.

For new people a basic example would be-

Empire- Warrior priest, captain, unit of swordsman, unit of handgunners. Show up this coming friday to find out more.

Also come to have fun and try new things, army lists designed to CRUSH the enemy players will not be allowed armies will be buillt around a narritive background story that eachplayer will write up and hand in to me (It doesnt have to be 40 pages just explain the army,history,leaders (with slight history on them) and their basic chosen tactics in fights) that is all)

so jon and I are the bad guys i see where this is going Twisted Evil
Son Of Russ
Son Of Russ
Arbitor

http://myspace.com/deerkiller8127

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down