The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trivia

3 posters

Go down

Trivia Empty Trivia

Post  NecronJay Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Anyone wanting to test their mental powers of recall and general knowledge of useless information please take note.

I am going to run a game of trivia on Tuesday December 28th starting about 5pm. The game is called bezzerwizzer and covers 20 categories of knowledge and spawns questions from recent days and back to historic events. Anyone is welcome to play, four people is minimum and there is no max of players, however there are only four teams so chances are you are not alone. This game is different from Trivial Pursuit in that there is not dice rolling to move you around the board, and there is strategic importance that your team controls during your turn and the others teams' turns. I will explain the rules before we start the game and I ask that if you are interested please tell me that you intend to show by talking to me on Tuesday nights, posting here, or even PM.
NecronJay
NecronJay
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Trivia Empty Re: Trivia

Post  Azel RavenWood Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:01 pm

NecronJay wrote:Anyone wanting to test their mental powers of recall and general knowledge of useless information please take note.

I am going to run a game of trivia on Tuesday December 28th starting about 5pm. The game is called bezzerwizzer and covers 20 categories of knowledge and spawns questions from recent days and back to historic events. Anyone is welcome to play, four people is minimum and there is no max of players, however there are only four teams so chances are you are not alone. This game is different from Trivial Pursuit in that there is not dice rolling to move you around the board, and there is strategic importance that your team controls during your turn and the others teams' turns. I will explain the rules before we start the game and I ask that if you are interested please tell me that you intend to show by talking to me on Tuesday nights, posting here, or even PM.

That sounds really cool....if i am not working count me in.....as well as MentalKombat.....he and i are really good with useless information..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:41 am

Trivia? Trivia you say? I'm in.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down