The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Master or Apprentice?

3 posters

Go down

The Master or Apprentice? Empty The Master or Apprentice?

Post  High Marshal Jerard Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Every race has had a history of where they came from, how they became what they are. The older Codex of races are the masters of battles and campaigns of ancient times and have raised the new codex to what it is today. The question is, who is the Master and apprentice at this point? Can the newer codex overpower its mentor or can the older codex put it's predecessor in its place?

Master or Apprentice

EVENT INFO: Sept.11th-ComixZone-Starting at 10am-Ending at 7pm. YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH MIKE(include the army you will play). THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT

Summary: This Event is to pit the new Codex of the the following armies(Tau, Chaos Marines, Space marines, Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Black Templars, Tyranids, Necrons, Orks, Eldar, and Imperial Guard) against the the previous codex of the same race. There will be two games of 2000pts each that will last three hours long max, with a one hour lunch break, and each game will be using the 5th Edition rules. Each player must have 2 lists made, one with the newest codex and one with the previous codex before playing and may not go over 2000pts. Each player will play one game with the new codex and one with the previous, we will take which codex list wins and see if the old beat the new. Have our armies evolved for the best or worse. If you need and older codex of your army ask myself, store mike, mitton or chuck to see if we have what your looking for.
High Marshal Jerard
High Marshal Jerard
Scout

http://Carney17@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

The Master or Apprentice? Empty Re: The Master or Apprentice?

Post  Firemission Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 pm

this sounds interesting. But there will be some powerful lords back again with Chaos. lol. If I am not working I will be happy to use my Basilisk again.
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:38 am

Thats nothing, You should see the previous Necron list! Shocked
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum