The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chosen Chaos Space Marines and a Independent Character

4 posters

Go down

Chosen Chaos Space Marines and a Independent Character Empty Chosen Chaos Space Marines and a Independent Character

Post  Dark Apostle Bailey Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:13 am

ok question, say if i have a chaos lord or chaos sorcerer and its with a chosen chaos space marine squad that has the infiltrate special rule
can the squad still infiltrate?
i'm pretty sure they can but i just wanna make sure

and on another note say if i put a chosen chaos space marine squad in a Land Raider, can that infiltrate/outflank as well, i know then can in a rhino but thats their dedicated transport, i wanna make sure about all this

thanks for reading
Dark Apostle Bailey
Dark Apostle Bailey
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Chosen Chaos Space Marines and a Independent Character Empty Re: Chosen Chaos Space Marines and a Independent Character

Post  Firemission Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:00 am

If the Chaos Lord or Sorcerer do not have infiltrate also when they are attached to the squad then no the squad can not infiltrate. Everyone in the squad needs to have the ability for it to be able to be used.

I am not sure about the Landraider. I don't think so because it is a heavy support choice that again wont have the infiltrate special rule.
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Chosen Chaos Space Marines and a Independent Character Empty Re: Chosen Chaos Space Marines and a Independent Character

Post  SLAANESH Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:50 pm

the only way to outflank with a vehicle is if it is purchased as a dedicated transport.
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:21 pm

SLAANESH wrote:the only way to outflank with a vehicle is if it is purchased as a dedicated transport.

So if I understand correctly if a Army with Kor'so Kahn takes a land raider as a non-dedicated transport it can not outflank because it does not have combat tactics to replace. Am i right in this assumption.
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAANESH Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:23 pm

HMMM that is a good question. I will have to take a look at my codex and rulebook and get back to you on that one.
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down