The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So does anyone here like anime?

+7
Papa Nurgle
Keebler
FarseerTarak
GrimsAxe
Headless Calgar
sikosgprez
Azel RavenWood
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So does anyone here like anime? - Page 2 Empty Re: So does anyone here like anime?

Post  The Man with No Name Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 am

You need to ask Papa Nurgle "why?". Uh oh.
The Man with No Name
The Man with No Name
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

So does anyone here like anime? - Page 2 Empty Re: So does anyone here like anime?

Post  Keebler Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:52 am

because papa nurgle and I are red blooded Americans and dont have time for that ching chong chang crap, no offense eric.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Commissar Eric Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Keebler wrote:because papa nurgle and I are red blooded Americans and dont have time for that ching chong chang crap, no offense eric.

.....even here.....

meh everyone likes there own things, I however am a fan of anime and Manga
Commissar Eric
Commissar Eric
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:55 am

WOOT!!!!!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:30 am

Azel RavenWood wrote:
Papa Nurgle wrote:*grumble grumble grumble*

Why?

Because Papa Nurgle has a standing rule that Tom & I (probably everyone else too) is not allowed to discuss anime within 10 feet of him.

However I still say he might like High School of the Dead. Very Happy
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 am

GrimsAxe wrote:
Azel RavenWood wrote:
Papa Nurgle wrote:*grumble grumble grumble*

Why?

Because Papa Nurgle has a standing rule that Tom & I (probably everyone else too) is not allowed to discuss anime within 10 feet of him.

However I still say he might like High School of the Dead. Very Happy

Oh, that sorta sucks.....and High school of the dead i do not get......then again i need to watch it lol.......number one rule........... YOU BLEEP MY WIFE? YOU BLEEP MY WIFE?.......I AM YOUR WIFE......THAT DOESENT MATTER.....I SAY AGAIN....YOU BLEEP MY WIFE......YES! I AM YOUR WIFE AND I BLEEPED HER!!!!

Oh sorry tangent lololol.....#1 rule......When his head is in view......HIT IT WITH THE ROCK!!!!!!!!

I'm Done!!!!!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Catwoman Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:44 am

GrimsAxe wrote:
Catwoman wrote:OMG, i LOVE anime...... have u ever read the anime......

I can't believe I'm doing this but what the Hell. Evil or Very Mad
To be technical, you don't read anime you watch it (subtitles don't count). The written version is called "Manga".
God, I'm such a geek. Rolling Eyes No

Azel RavenWood wrote:I have read xxxholic, i like it alot and want to finish it and tsubasa chronicals that go along with it.

Again, Manga...
But, Yes I am currently watching tsubasa chronicles. I've finished the fist 2 seasons, the Movie & the 1st OVA.

*cracks up* um who the hell cares, seriously u know what were talking about so WHO CARES!!! omg i called it by the wrong term! WOW!!!!
Catwoman
Catwoman
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:06 am

Catwoman wrote:
*cracks up* um who the hell cares, seriously u know what were talking about so WHO CARES!!! omg i called it by the wrong term! WOW!!!!

This from the one who gets upset from Cosplayers that aren't true to the original. No

To paraphrase your own words against you,
...um who the heck cares, seriously u know what they were portraying so... Rolling Eyes

Thats All Right, I mocked myself by calling myself a Geek and bringing attention to the fact I couldn't believe I was even mentioning it. Smile
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Catwoman Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:28 am

GrimsAxe wrote:
Catwoman wrote:

This from the one who gets upset from Cosplayers that aren't true to the original. No

To paraphrase your own words against you,
...um who the heck cares, seriously u know what they were portraying so... Rolling Eyes

Thats All Right, I mocked myself by calling myself a Geek and bringing attention to the fact I couldn't believe I was even mentioning it. Smile

well fyi XXXHolic is both so u wanted me to write manga and anime.. its stupid.. theres a series and a book.

and no its different... saying a thing or object is different than a person sucking at cosplaying bc they r stupid... not my problem. being a character and just talking about a topic with others is totally dfferent.
Catwoman
Catwoman
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 pm

You know...technically, this thread is within 10 feet of me. I'm just sayin.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:49 am

Papa Nurgle wrote:You know...technically, this thread is within 10 feet of me. I'm just sayin.

Makes sense unless you are like 11 feet away from you computer literaly lolol SmileSmileSmile
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:16 am

Azel RavenWood wrote:Makes sense unless you are like 11 feet away from you computer literaly lolol SmileSmileSmile

Have you met Chuck?!?

If you haven't noticed, he has an Ozone viewer as a Wetware Implant! Suspect
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:18 am

GrimsAxe wrote:
Azel RavenWood wrote:Makes sense unless you are like 11 feet away from you computer literaly lolol SmileSmileSmile

Have you met Chuck?!?

If you haven't noticed, he has an Ozone viewer as a Wetware Implant! Suspect

What is a Wetware Implant?
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:51 am

you guys r all losers!
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

http://www.myspace.com/bishnukka

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:01 am

Wetware is cybernetic implants for the brain.

Think kinda Matrix but more Johnny Mnemonic

GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:22 am

GrimsAxe wrote:Wetware is cybernetic implants for the brain.

Think kinda Matrix but more Johnny Mnemonic

Interesting, so how did Chuck get that into hos head, it must cost a lot of money lolol Smile

Also Keanu Reeves seems to like jamming metal rodes into his freaking skull.....it was the rule he was created to do......oh no....they found me.....everyone run....Its Agent Smith Mnemonic....."BANG "BANG"................14253d627djskwk2u388727eedew.............Location Detected......................................................................I've Found you...............
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum