The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Calling You OUT!!!! YOU DAVE!!! WITH THE BLING!!!

+3
ronin1118
sikosgprez
Papa Nurgle
7 posters

Go down

I'm Calling You OUT!!!! YOU DAVE!!! WITH THE BLING!!! Empty I'm Calling You OUT!!!! YOU DAVE!!! WITH THE BLING!!!

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 am

You owe me a game punk. 2500 pts. BRING IT!

What a Face
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

I'm Calling You OUT!!!! YOU DAVE!!! WITH THE BLING!!! Empty Re: I'm Calling You OUT!!!! YOU DAVE!!! WITH THE BLING!!!

Post  sikosgprez Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:03 am

Oh no u didn't just call out the bling king king
sikosgprez
sikosgprez
Inquisitor

http://www.myspace.com/sikosgprez

Back to top Go down

I'm Calling You OUT!!!! YOU DAVE!!! WITH THE BLING!!! Empty Re: I'm Calling You OUT!!!! YOU DAVE!!! WITH THE BLING!!!

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 am

And now I hear you got a game on thursday against the Necron scars kid. Maaaaaaan.......what has this world become?
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  ronin1118 Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:22 am

Haha Papa Nurgle... I guess I beat you to the fight with Dave. Mad Bat
ronin1118
ronin1118
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  WarMaster Horus Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 pm

im with nick FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
WarMaster Horus
WarMaster Horus
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:21 am

ronin1118 wrote:Haha Papa Nurgle... I guess I beat you to the fight with Dave. Mad Bat

Beat me? I think not. I had a game scheduled with him on Tuesday and his canadian blood chickened out. So you didn't beat me to it. You are the substitution...it's ok...he doesn't know how to play his crons anyhow...I expect to see you beat him soundly.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 am

Wow so much hate!!!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 am

Azel RavenWood wrote:Wow so much hate!!!

This? This is love. You ain't seen hate yet.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:11 pm

I LOVE YOU PAPA NURGLE!!!! Mad Bat
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Papa Nurgle wrote:
Azel RavenWood wrote:Wow so much hate!!!

This? This is love. You ain't seen hate yet.

If this is love, i do not want to see hate!!!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  ronin1118 Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:23 am

Dave won... but barely. He contested my base, and owned his base. I was contesting my base and had a lord over at his base that was unable to try for his will be back roll as it ended on turn 5. Oh well we both learned things from this battle. We both learned that the Warscythe has the capability of wounding a C'tan on a roll of a 6, and I learned that light destroyers can assault after shooting their gauss cannons.
ronin1118
ronin1118
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  sikosgprez Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:23 am

Now I am gunnin' for u Chuck... I got enuff in my can of whoopass to go around... I saw what u did to Kathy's eye u wifebeater... Looks like when ur Relictors get spanked u get mad and like to go home beat on ur woman... Thats messed up bro!!!
sikosgprez
sikosgprez
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:32 pm

sikosgprez wrote:Now I am gunnin' for u Chuck... I got enuff in my can of whoopass to go around... I saw what u did to Kathy's eye u wifebeater... Looks like when ur Relictors get spanked u get mad and like to go home beat on ur woman... Thats messed up bro!!!

I gots mah "special" wifebeater for you.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 am

Dave you had better not talk to much smack by bugs ate your crons for breakfast and lunch.
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Brian_Horton wrote:Dave you had better not talk to much smack by bugs ate your crons for breakfast and lunch.

That's cuz he lost his edge. He's gotten soft in his old age.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Yeah and the fact that he played crons.
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Brian_Horton wrote:Yeah and the fact that he played WITH HIS crons.

FIFY*

Fixed it for you.

Very Happy
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  sikosgprez Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 am

Brian_Horton wrote:Dave you had better not talk to much smack by bugs ate your crons for breakfast and lunch.

Well I am sorry that I don't make cheezy lists like you do Brian... Since I have known you, all you play are broken lists and downplay them like they are friendly... hence why certain club members rufuse to play you. Also the Necron codex is VERY outdated and does not fair well against most armies that are updated. If you were to play me with an outdated codex, like Dark Eldar for example, I don't think you would stand a chance against my Emperors Children. The only reason I played Necrons on Thursday was because that was the army I had ready for my game against Justin. I wanted to show him how I think Necrons should be played. I could have played harder but I don't enjoy pummling my opponent into submission. I did it once before and didn't enjoy the feeling afterwards. I used just enough force to get a minor victory. I could have easily controlled both objectives but purposely chose to hold 1 and contest the other... that was no accident.

I admit that I lost both games that day to you, but I knew what was gonna happen before I even left my house to play you. I don't think there is a Necron player alive that could beat that list the way you play it. I was more interested in getting in a game with you and maybe get a taste of what the new bugs could do. It was my first time playing against the updated Tyranids and, if I am not mistaken, the first game we have played all year. Win or lose I enjoy our games because you make me think and push my tactics to the limit. You have been playing this game for many years and for someone who has been playing for barely a year I think I do pretty well.
sikosgprez
sikosgprez
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum