The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention!

Go down

Attention! Empty Attention!

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:35 pm

I want to say, first and foremost, that I hope each of you had a wonderful holiday. The new year is upon us and there is quite a bit underway.

In January, we have the Rogue Trader tournament and the Tyranid Mega Battle. I would like to thank Dan Pearson and Brian Horton for arranging these events. Also - the new Tyranid codex comes out in January. Run for the hills!

In February, we are pleased to announce the Jay (the IG guy) will be running his campaign FINALLY. I would like to apologize for it being pushed back, but we are eager to see this take place.

NecronJay continues to run Blood Bowl every week. Anyone who wants to learn how to play, just ask.

We are still looking for volunteers to help with terrain building at Walt's on Monday nights.

We have also started incorporating Board Games into the mix. Tim has been kind enough to provide Axis and Allies, while NecronJay has brought in Acquire and I have brought in Talisman.

Overall, I want to thank each of you for making 2009 a great start to the O-Zone. I would also like to thank Comix Zone for being gratious hosts to our events.

2010 looks to be better yet. Remember...have fun! It's just a game.

We'll see you at the tables!

-Papa Nurgle aka Chuck
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down