The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT/ SUGGESTION BOX

+6
SLAANESH
Company Master Steenrod
Christian Davila
Brian_Horton
Warboss Grimtooth
Papa Nurgle
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT/ SUGGESTION BOX Empty A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT/ SUGGESTION BOX

Post  Papa Nurgle Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:08 am

We have been discussing which direction we want the club to go in for the new year. There has been talk of having Club representation at Games Day. There has been talk of campaigns. There has been talk of mega Battles. There has been talk of reaching out to gamer's in other communities.

This is where we need to hear from you. The members of the club. If we don't know what YOU want to see, then we can't do anything about it.

One thing we have been thinking of is a Mega Battle in January surrounding a new Ork WAAAGH which would involve all our Ork Players. The how's, when's, and where's have yet to be determined.

So let's hear some opinions.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT/ SUGGESTION BOX Empty Re: A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT/ SUGGESTION BOX

Post  Warboss Grimtooth Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 pm

I am very glad to hear this news. I have never been to a Games Day and would love to go to one, and with/as part of a club would be even better. The Ork Waaagh sounds great as well, as long as I am not on call when it happens Warboss Grimtooth and his boyz will gladly show up to do some stompin!
Warboss Grimtooth
Warboss Grimtooth
Guardian

https://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/Radman68/

Back to top Go down

A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT/ SUGGESTION BOX Empty Re: A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT/ SUGGESTION BOX

Post  Brian_Horton Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:03 pm

The Gold Teeth brothers will be at the great WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Also I really hope it would be on a Saturday. Hopefully the gretchen are all ready to go.
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Warboss Grimtooth wrote:I am very glad to hear this news. I have never been to a Games Day and would love to go to one, and with/as part of a club would be even better. The Ork Waaagh sounds great as well, as long as I am not on call when it happens Warboss Grimtooth and his boyz will gladly show up to do some stompin!

LEt one of us know your schedule if you can and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Brian_Horton wrote:The Gold Teeth brothers will be at the great WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Also I really hope it would be on a Saturday. Hopefully the gretchen are all ready to go.

I plan on holding it on a Saturday. That way there is enough time.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Davila Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:04 am

Dude nothing could make me happier. I love killing orkz. So how many ork players do we have? lol
Christian Davila
Christian Davila
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 am

lol the mega battle idea is really great to run with. however, we've had talk about bugs vs. all, and orks Vs. all. but i have yet too see or hear anything along the lines of marines Vs. all... i think it would be a really great idea since we have alot of disorder players, and i think it would have a really great turnout and would be really fun and unique.
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

http://www.myspace.com/bishnukka

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 am

Company Master Steenrod wrote:lol the mega battle idea is really great to run with. however, we've had talk about bugs vs. all, and orks Vs. all. but i have yet too see or hear anything along the lines of marines Vs. all... i think it would be a really great idea since we have alot of disorder players, and i think it would have a really great turnout and would be really fun and unique.

Not a bad idea...we could incorporate the various chapters as well. I know we have a couple Blood Angels, at least one Dark Angel, a couple of Black Templars, and one crazy guy who keeps talking about the Relictors.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:09 am

hahaha yea but this time NO FRIGGIN NO MANS LAND RULE!!! hahaha i hated that! i always lost at least half a unit to dangerous terrain checks! lol and that crazy relictors guy? u mean the one with the drop pods? (wink)(wink) tongue
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 am

Company Master Steenrod wrote:hahaha yea but this time NO FRIGGIN NO MANS LAND RULE!!! hahaha i hated that! i always lost at least half a unit to dangerous terrain checks! lol and that crazy relictors guy? u mean the one with the drop pods? (wink)(wink) tongue

Vas es das drop pods? We know not of which you speak.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 am

lol yea u know wut chuck? ya dead ta meh! hahaha jkjk... but yeah i thinkk it would be pretty awesome to see a marines vs. all mega battle, and incorporate different chapters and give them special rules... but we have to think of every chapter possible cuz i know we have a couple salamanders player... 2 im sure of... my dark angels, jays black templars, lil john can play his bugs or he can help out with marines if needed with his blood angels, the crazy relictors guy, landers' imperial fists if he can make it... adams space wolves, bailey is startin wolves but i dont think he has enuff points yet he only bouight the battle force box.......cuban john fell off the face of the earth!... BEARD!!! i almost forgot about him!!! hahaha! ummmm if u can think of any others feel free.....

and i would like to see this battle sooner rather than later... if not the first megabattle of the year, then at least sometime in january!
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAANESH Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:51 am

And there is a small contingent of loyal Emperors Children that are in the works.

Granted I dont have anything really started yet, but when I do.....
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss Grimtooth Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:53 am

Marshall Falheim and his Templars will stand ready to fend off any foes of the Emperium as well.
Warboss Grimtooth
Warboss Grimtooth
Guardian

https://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/Radman68/

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Tell ya what, knock out some solid setup & special rules, once We ok it, see Horton for the list of open event dates.

However, if you shoot for 5-6 months from now we can get it listed in White Dwarf also.
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:00 pm

BTW, in regards to the Ork Mega-Battle I had a thought about running 2 tables.

Table A: Orks vs Order

Table B: Orks vs Disorder

That way we don't have to worry to much about "in fighting"

thoughts?
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:14 pm

i would really prefer it to be sooner rather than 5 6 months from now, i personally dont care if its in the white dwarf or not, i just wanna see it done SOON!
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Company Master Steenrod wrote:i would really prefer it to be sooner rather than 5 6 months from now, i personally dont care if its in the white dwarf or not, i just wanna see it done SOON!

Patience grasshopper. Let's plan this this month and have a solid plan by the end of January.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:27 pm

ahhh i have much too learn sensei, but the day will come wen the student, surpasses the teacha!
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAANESH Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:27 pm

That makes perfect sense. If I was fighting against orks and some imperial forces showed up, I would most likely turn on them. Orcs don't make good psykic slaves.
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  High Marshal Jerard Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Templars On Route,
Received Transmission: Distress Call
Status: FIRST WAVE COMPLETELY DESTROYED ALL CONTACT LOST>(possible Tyranid fleet inbound)
Imperial Casualties: Burn Crusade(DEAD), 3rd Company Imperial Fists (Lysander MIA), Relictors (High Command possible AWL), Salamanders Pilgrimage force(DEAD), Imperial Guard Forces (Dead)
Enemy Forces Current Status: Blood AXE Clan/Grimaxe (MIA), Tzeentch Faction (Unknown), Necrons (MIA), Eldar Forces (MIA)
Last Transmission>Burn Crusade>Marshal Victor Hellblade: We have Lost this Planet to our foe but we shall make sure they remember our deaths Brothers!. I call out to my Brethren to finish my work so that our names with be a peace in the Emperors Light. This task will not be of ease for what this planet holds is as strong as the God Emperor Himself.
Response: New Course Plotted for Stygries VIII > Angels Rage Crusade (on route), Other Factions Status of assistance are un known
Mad Bat
High Marshal Jerard
High Marshal Jerard
Scout

http://Carney17@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAANESH Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Ok I want in on that campaign. How do I get involved?
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 pm

High Marshal Jerard wrote:Templars On Route,
Received Transmission: Distress Call
Status: FIRST WAVE COMPLETELY DESTROYED ALL CONTACT LOST>(possible Tyranid fleet inbound)
Imperial Casualties: Burn Crusade(DEAD), 3rd Company Imperial Fists (Lysander MIA), Relictors (High Command possible AWL), Salamanders Pilgrimage force(DEAD), Imperial Guard Forces (Dead)
Enemy Forces Current Status: Blood AXE Clan/Grimaxe (MIA), Tzeentch Faction (Unknown), Necrons (MIA), Eldar Forces (MIA)
Last Transmission>Burn Crusade>Marshal Victor Hellblade: We have Lost this Planet to our foe but we shall make sure they remember our deaths Brothers!. I call out to my Brethren to finish my work so that our names with be a peace in the Emperors Light. This task will not be of ease for what this planet holds is as strong as the God Emperor Himself.
Response: New Course Plotted for Stygries VIII > Angels Rage Crusade (on route), Other Factions Status of assistance are un known
Mad Bat

Great Googly Moogly. That is one heck of an entrance.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:08 pm

:Observes through the galaxy and skeins of the Warp wondering when the Eldar need to get involved:
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:34 pm

bring it on elf boy! i aint fraid'a no eldar scum!
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  FarseerTarak Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:21 am

I'z Thinkz iz ime fur a WAAAGH!!!!

Last edited by FarseerTarak on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
FarseerTarak
FarseerTarak
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next