The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walt's joins the collective....

+8
Shymari
demonprince101
LordArcana
WarMaster Horus
Papa Nurgle
Colonel Flagg
Everboards
Ravenseye
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Walt's joins the collective.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Walt's joins the collective....

Post  Everboards Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:37 pm

gonna try and get there friday, got club thur and i work tomorrow 5-close at zumiez so on friday i'll find it so i can know where it is, also i'll look at what you guys have and if you like i can start sketching up and planning out some terain etc (except i have about 2 massive painting orders to do and a butt load of my own backlogged stuff soooooo yah....am working on a realistic cramped city table though so when its done i can split bringing it between the zone and walts.)
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Walt's joins the collective.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Walt's joins the collective....

Post  LordArcana Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 pm

As you may or may not know September 7th is Labor Day. I was recently informed that Walt's will be closing on holiday hours which will be 4pm. For those of you who have the day off and have nothing better to do, I plan on going down there and working a bit on some terrain ideas. All are welcome to play or build.
LordArcana
LordArcana
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Shymari Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I would love to if My shift didn't end at 4 that day!
I enjoy seeing the things everyone comes up with Sad Like a Star @ heaven
Shymari
Shymari
Hurd/Skaven

http://immortal-lucy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LordArcana Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Heya again guys & gals,

I was on my way over to home depot to get some foam, paint and a few odds n ends when i tripped and severly sprained my ankle. I just wanted to let you guys know i didn't forget nor have i (or the rest of Walts staff) lost interest. Sorry for the inconvience...i'll get the stuff down there as soon as i can.

Corey
LordArcana
LordArcana
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenseye Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Yes, I am sorry as well folks. We haven't been able to get the boards to the shop yet to get them done for playing.

Hopefully, we will be getting those rolling this week coming up!
I will be at the shop Tuesday if people need anything.

-Mike

P.S. Corey, KLUTZ!! (I kid man, sorry to hear about your gravity issues sir! Hopefully your ankle will speedily recover and you'll be hobbl...er...back to your old self again asap!)
-Mike, too!
Ravenseye
Ravenseye
Rogue Trader

http://www.walts-hobby.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LordArcana Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Hey guys,

Mike is on vacation this week and i am not sure if he is going to make it down tonight. I am still hobbling around so taking some more time to rest. feel free to use the back room and the materials we have been using. Whoever is working tonight can unlock the storage room for you.

Corey
LordArcana
LordArcana
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  LordArcana Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Sorry i have been slacking on this. I got some pink foam today and dropped it off at the shop. 1 sheet of 2x8x2inch foam (cut in half to fit in my car) and 3 sheets of 2x8x3/4inch (cut in half) Lots of foam for terrain. I brought an extra hotmelt gun too to making gluing faster than waiting on elmers to dry.

As of this morning we are still waiting on the boards, but we have a few tables that are 4x8 feet one piece. I can tape off 2 feet from one side and use that as a base for now.

I had my weeks mixed up and Mike will be on Vacation for 3 weeks starting this past Friday. He said he would "try" to make it next monday night....something about not wanting to go to work when he is not working blah blah blah...

Anyway, we have the space...lets build some terrain and play cheers

Corey
LordArcana
LordArcana
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Shymari Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:42 am

Just as soon as things to start to settle with me I should be going up with cass I JUST moved to N syracuse up the road from comic zone so I should honestly be able to pop by soon.

(haha you have to check now to make sure you dont log in as me D:< !!!)

Last edited by Shymari on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Shymari
Shymari
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 am

If it auto loads me as Cass's account ONE MORE TIME!!! >.
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Shymari Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:46 am

Like a Star @ heaven I still think its funny you keep posting as me haha Laughing
but yeah I'd love to be able to come by sometime in the near future to help you guys out! That way I can learn how to do more things myself Like a Star @ heaven
Shymari
Shymari
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:06 am

If you want to work on some tricks for foam, I will be working on tombstones soon...

Yeah, I know not really game related. Rolling Eyes

But they utilize the same tools & some of the same techniques Very Happy
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenseye Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 am

uh oh....sounds like there is a haunter about....

And, on the actually game related front....

I hopefully will be able to stop by the shop on Monday night.

I don't know how long I'll be there, but I'll be there for at least an hour or two. Smile

Seeya all soon!

-Mike
Ravenseye
Ravenseye
Rogue Trader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenseye Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:12 pm

*mumbles incantations to long forgotten gods*

And, from the dead, we rise again!

I am back people, come on down tonight and check us out!
Plenty of room, plenty of goodies!

-Mike @ Walts
Ravenseye
Ravenseye
Rogue Trader

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Alright folks...I've had a lot going on...but I plan on going back down to Walt's in the next few weeks. We need VOLUNTEERS to build terrain. It's an awesome store with lots of room to offer us...we NEED to take advantage of this.

Thanks.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:14 am

I for one am slowly finally getting things in order in my life so as soon as I get my current project done and am finally back to working on personnal hobby projects I will gladly come by a night or so and work on my projects there so i can help with terrain etc in the in betweens.
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Of Russ Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:38 pm

in a few weeks i will be home for thanks giving week and i can volunteer time for building terrain and if anyone needs a ride i can gladly pick them up with the measly pay of some gas cash
Son Of Russ
Son Of Russ
Arbitor

http://myspace.com/deerkiller8127

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:19 pm

As most of you know by now, I lost my car 3 weeks ago. Therefore, I am very limited in my capacity to get around. Just because I can't get to Walt's doesn't mean that others shouldn't go! Walt's needs our support. There is a lot of room out there and we need volunteers to build terrain and be leaders for our club. This club is not about me our Brian. We didn't form it because we wanted to be the center of attention. We formed this club for YOU. Whoever you are, where ever you are. If you are reading this, this club is for you. This forum is for you. So let's get to Walt's folks. I know some of you already get out there, and I appreciate that.

Remember...THIS SATURDAY is Walt's SECRET SANTA SALE!!!

Everything in the store is 20% off!
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 am

I'll get out there if I ever find the time to go find the place >.< still have NO CLUE where it is! If I can get time on saturday i was thinking of bringing my current project out there and working on that/terrain for a little while.
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:00 am

NecronJay and I were there tonight...where was everyone else?
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 am

no time to go find it xD
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  NecronJay Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:50 am

you are using a computer, you have the means to mapquest it and look it up yourself, then put in the address of where you are and you can get driving directions. Guess what I found a place I had never been to today by using this said technique. I am not trying to take a shot at you, but its not an excuse for not going, people now days can get fraken GPS on there cells and blog about what they are doing every second of the day with twitter, But following through on your commitments seems to fall by the wayside, and I would be the first to say I am ONE for Not holding up some commitments I have made, it is what is and you do what you want, actions are your words, not blogs.
NecronJay
NecronJay
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Everboards Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:40 am

^- The above post has been dealt with and handled, it was a miss-communication and said due to a lack of information etc etc. I expect to see nothing in response to this comment and that all things go on as if this was never posted.

Thanks in advance. Cool
Everboards
Everboards
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  DirtySteve Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Do they Still need terrain at Walts I can look through "The BOX" and see what I can spare?
DirtySteve
DirtySteve
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Yes. Walts is still in need of terrain. Anything that can be spared or built is most appreciated.

Thanks!

-Chuck
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum