The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A moment of your time.

3 posters

Go down

A moment of your time. Empty A moment of your time.

Post  Papa Nurgle Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:06 am

When we first organized the club, it was for the benefit of being able to take part in a grand GW event, The Lucky 13's. During that campaign, we had staggering results. We had a form of unity, and then we took that unity to Games Day. I've heard a lot of talk and a lot of grumbling lately about restructuring and reformatting and such. One thing to remember is that this club was created for all of you. It is what you put into it. Yes, we run the forum. Yes, we have organized events. I would like to see more people come back to the forum, but as forum usage goes, usage comes and goes. It's a fact of life with forums. If you have an idea, go with it. If you think you won't be taken seriously, or that you won't be listened to, bring it to us. I'm always willing to listen to new ideas. It is regrettable that life happens and we don't have the time we did to do the things we did. But people still come here. People still go to the store. Life still goes on. We sought to create something, not to control, but to build upon. I have said it before, I will say it again. This club belongs to you. The avid misfit gamers who feel like you want to belong to something. Therefore, it takes all of us to keep it going. If there isn't enough interest, we can shut it down...but I'd rather not do that. So get out there...bring people in. Tell them to come here, post ideas, organize events. It doesn't matter if it's an official "O-Zone" event or not. At this point, anyone who posts here is qualified to run an official "O-Zone" event. And it doesn't just have to be about Warhammer. I personally advocate ALL gaming. Bring it to the forum. Discuss it. Video Games, Board Games, Card Games, whatever. Help us help you. For those of you that don't know, I recently changed my number. Most of you had my old number and if you want my new number, simply send me a PM and I will gladly give it to you. I will always listen to your ideas and if they are practical, we can work towards making it work. I look forward to hearing from you. All of you.

Thank you for your time.

Papa Nurgle, aka

Chuck
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

A moment of your time. Empty Re: A moment of your time.

Post  GrimsAxe Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:50 am

I am in complete agreement.

Also, for those who have mentioned the lack of club officers @ the store, and wish the officers were present or are even looking for new officers.
By all means suggest names to us! I am all for recognizing & giving additional outlets to those who are acting as a guiding forces within the club!

The organizational structure of this club has changed many times as time has passed. Positions have been added & removed as the, Needs, Interests & Visions of the club have waxed & waned.

I wish to thank each person who gave a little of themselves to make the club a little better.

GrimsAxe

a.k.a. Bryan
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Man with No Name Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:34 am

I agree also. A club is just that...a club....a GROUP of people.... each with their own ideas and thoughts. No sense in reiterating what Chuck has already said so very well but I have to agree with him on his point of not being just about Warhammer. There are so many games that are just as good.
The Man with No Name
The Man with No Name
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down