The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

4 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post  dswanick Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Hello, all. Dave here, have been in to Comic Zone a few times and finally found my way here. Been living in Mattydale the last 5 years after a few decades down in Binghamton.
I've played Warhammer 40,000 since my friend Al got me into it by buying me the newly released Warhammer 40,000 2nd Edition box set (that should date me pretty good). Due to some life issues, my primary Space Marine army is in ruins in my basement, but it will be back. In the mean time I'm playing Space Wolves inherited from Al. I also have an Imperial Guard army (based around a core of Rogue Trader era models, plus Cadian and Steel Legion), a Grey Knights army, and a respectable assortment of Ad Mech Titans and super-heavies (Yeah Apocalypse).
My wife (who plays, although not so much right now with a toddler and another on the way) has a Sisters of Battle army plus an IG detachment of Tallarn. We also have a force of Eldar in boxes, waiting for the kids to get old enough Smile.
On a related note - I have played BFG, and have a large fleet. If there's still interest in it I could be persuaded to break them out of cold storgae. I always enjoyed BFG.
dswanick
dswanick
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post  GrimsAxe Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:57 am

Greetings, and Welcome!
I look forward to seeing a possible rebirth of your RT era models in a fresh army. (if I can ever get released from my nocturnal work schedule)

A few of us have BFG fleets (personally I have 3) but we have been unable to maintain interest.
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss Grimtooth Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:35 am

Howdy and welcome aboard!!
Warboss Grimtooth
Warboss Grimtooth
Guardian

https://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/Radman68/

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:42 am

Hello!!!

GrimsAxe wrote:Greetings, and Welcome!
I look forward to seeing a possible rebirth of your RT era models in a fresh army. (if I can ever get released from my nocturnal work schedule)

A few of us have BFG fleets (personally I have 3) but we have been unable to maintain interest.

I am still interested. I just have not had the time to show up.
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  dswanick Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:08 am

Thanks for the welcome, all. I guess I'll have to dig the fleet out of mothballs and start bringing them around to drum up some interest.
dswanick
dswanick
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum