The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armaggedon......i spell badly....possibly!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Armaggedon......i spell badly....possibly!!!! Empty Armaggedon......i spell badly....possibly!!!!

Post  Azel RavenWood Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:36 am

Ok know as most people know i play Imperial Gaurd! Well i am not sure but i belive it was either Mitton or Chris who had an Armaggedon codex and if i remember correctly there where either armaggedon steel legion flame throwers or some type of militia with flame throwers and i was wondering if someone could conferm this because i am bad at looking up information like this.

The reason i ask this is because i am putting my IG collection into a 2 part cadagory which consistce of a Sword and Shield concept where one can be my hard hitting offense and the other would be my sturdy Defense and that the attack can defend and the defense can attack....hopefully that makes sense!

Well anyway i am going to be working on my Sword part first and this will be made of vetrens and my issue is with special weapons....know i know that i can mix my 3 IG regiments together to make them more likely to deal with issues but i also want them to at some point be in regemental order.....Vostroyans with Vostroyans, Steel Legion with Steel Legion...and so on and so forth...and i need at least 2 squads of flame throwers and i was wondering if the steel legion has anything like that....if they do....sweet.....if not then i can deal....but i have been meaning to ask and so here i ask lol.....well yea....thanks in advance and sorry for horrible spelling.....possibly!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Armaggedon......i spell badly....possibly!!!! Empty Re: Armaggedon......i spell badly....possibly!!!!

Post  GrimsAxe Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:57 am

I have not found anything that is "Specifically" Steel Legion. In fact very few formations are geared toward a "Named" Guard army.

However, there is a formation in Apocalypse Reloaded, the Catachan "Death Trap" Ambush Patrol: which consists of 3 Veteran squads & 0-3 Special Weapon Support Squads.

Also in the same book is : "Imperial Shield" Infantry Company: consisting of 1 command Platoon & 3-6 Infantry Platoons. This formation automatically gives you 36" of Defences (3+ cover) in your deployment zone

Mostly Formations are designed to fill a role. There are Many that may fit into your "Sword" detachment
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Armaggedon......i spell badly....possibly!!!! Empty Re: Armaggedon......i spell badly....possibly!!!!

Post  Azel RavenWood Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:20 am

GrimsAxe wrote:I have not found anything that is "Specifically" Steel Legion. In fact very few formations are geared toward a "Named" Guard army.

However, there is a formation in Apocalypse Reloaded, the Catachan "Death Trap" Ambush Patrol: which consists of 3 Veteran squads & 0-3 Special Weapon Support Squads.

Also in the same book is : "Imperial Shield" Infantry Company: consisting of 1 command Platoon & 3-6 Infantry Platoons. This formation automatically gives you 36" of Defences (3+ cover) in your deployment zone

Mostly Formations are designed to fill a role. There are Many that may fit into your "Sword" detachment

Alright, well thank you, That allows me to go do stuff now lol.......but 36".......boy i like the sound of that......now i just have to play apocalypse lol Smile. And Again Thank You!!!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum