The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for plasmas and meltas

3 posters

Go down

looking for plasmas and meltas Empty looking for plasmas and meltas

Post  Colonel Flagg Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:06 pm

hey guys i'm looking for plasma and melta guns. for trade i have ork bits (like arms and guns and stuff like that) i also have some bloodletter arms.
Colonel Flagg
Colonel Flagg
Servitor

https://www.youtube.com/user/flatlandsk8ter94

Back to top Go down

looking for plasmas and meltas Empty Re: looking for plasmas and meltas

Post  demonprince101 Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:45 am

well i do not have any of eaither weapon to trade. But i can give you an idea where to possibly buy some of those weapons. Gamesworkshop used to sell bits. If they made it they sold it seperatley. But as most of us know they shut that down a few years ago. Recently they have been bringing the metal bits back to sell but in quanities. It is more like conversion kits for the small amount of things they have. Go to the site and look here

This is the link to the weapons bit collection they now have. You will need to do some conversions on the guns for they are all possibly marine guns. But me and my friend recently discovered that the marine and guard melta gun the same size leaving me to believe that the plasma gun is the same. If you purchase them and want to convert them you will need to cut off the hands on the guns already and then take a lasgun from a guardsman where you will then cut off the hand like you did with the other weapon. Then glue one hand where the lasgun was. Then you must convery the other hand but use the same hand as the regular flamer so then it will connect and look nice. but me and my buddy andy both ordered multiple packs of the melta guns and will be testing this out on his guard. I will show you how it goes when we get the project started.
demonprince101
demonprince101
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Post  demonprince101 Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:46 am

demonprince101
demonprince101
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Flagg Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:08 pm

yea i considered doing that (it's a pretty simple conversion) but wont i have to pay alot of shipping?

the guard lasguns dont have a hand on them all i have to do is cut off the marine hand ive already done this with a marine plasma pistol.

edit: i just tested it on the GW website and to get 5 plasmas and 5 meltas it will be about 22$. seems a little too expensive
Colonel Flagg
Colonel Flagg
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:yea i considered doing that (it's a pretty simple conversion) but wont i have to pay alot of shipping?

the guard lasguns dont have a hand on them all i have to do is cut off the marine hand ive already done this with a marine plasma pistol.

edit: i just tested it on the GW website and to get 5 plasmas and 5 meltas it will be about 22$. seems a little too expensive

I'm pretty sure you can direct order off the GW web site through Comix Zone and not have to pay any shipping.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Flagg Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:20 pm

oh really? sounds good ill try that. thanks
Colonel Flagg
Colonel Flagg
Servitor

Back to top Go down