The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 funny things to do at Wal*Mart!

4 posters

Go down

25 funny things to do at Wal*Mart!  Empty 25 funny things to do at Wal*Mart!

Post  Catwoman Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 am

Hey all, if you have some ideas feel free to add to this list... eventually try some of these (but dont tick off cops lol) and always have fun!

1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares,” and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to “10″.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!” etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this junk, anyway?”
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a “test drive.”
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow. Magic!”
20. Put M&M’s on layaway.
21. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,”…I’m Batman. Come, Robin, to the Bat cave!

alien
Catwoman
Catwoman
Servitor

Back to top Go down

25 funny things to do at Wal*Mart!  Empty Re: 25 funny things to do at Wal*Mart!

Post  Azel RavenWood Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:39 am

Nice, oh and wouldent it be to the Bat Moblie......no offense or anything!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

25 funny things to do at Wal*Mart!  Empty Re: 25 funny things to do at Wal*Mart!

Post  Papa Nurgle Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:53 pm

I like to call the Service Desk when I'm standing in their long lines and ask them why they only have 2 lines open and I am standing in a long line. Makes the management run.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:02 pm

ok i am so gonna go and put m&ms on layaway! not even a bunch of them just one regular sized bag
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

http://www.myspace.com/bishnukka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down