The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mists of Albion have cleared, prepare for battle!!

5 posters

Go down

The Mists of Albion have cleared, prepare for battle!! Empty The Mists of Albion have cleared, prepare for battle!!

Post  SLAANESH Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:29 am

For those intersted in a Fantasy Campaign, I have almost completed the settup. I will be getting the map together starting tonight. If you are intersted either post here or send me a PM. I should be starting it rolling within the next couple weeks.
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

The Mists of Albion have cleared, prepare for battle!! Empty Re: The Mists of Albion have cleared, prepare for battle!!

Post  raven666 Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:44 am

im interested but i just started a high elf army and only have one of the new starter kits and spearmen but nxt week il prob have a battalion and another starter kit. im really interested itl be cuz for practice to
raven666
raven666
Servitor

Back to top Go down

The Mists of Albion have cleared, prepare for battle!! Empty Re: The Mists of Albion have cleared, prepare for battle!!

Post  Keebler Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 am

just dont mAke the high elves suck lol. im not walking into Another Army nobody respects.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  raven666 Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:29 pm

no i almost have my paint job dwn and im getting my 2nd starter kit this week and maybe a battalion
raven666
raven666
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Firemission Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:36 pm

I would love to be a part of this but as I have stated before. I usually work every Friday evening so would be hard for me to take part in it. But I do play Beastmen. They are known for showing up out of no where and raiding people then disappearing again for a bit....
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAANESH Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Consider yourself involved Josh. I still need to hammer out exactly when we will be doing the campaign turns. Games can be played anytime. I am going to see if there is a good way to get the mapp online so if a person can not make it to the campaign turns, they will be able to PM thier moves to me.
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 pm

SLAANESH wrote:Consider yourself involved Josh. I still need to hammer out exactly when we will be doing the campaign turns. Games can be played anytime. I am going to see if there is a good way to get the mapp online so if a person can not make it to the campaign turns, they will be able to PM thier moves to me.

If the case is the games can be played anytime I am game as Fridays are bad for me but other days are great.

Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  raven666 Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 am

im in i got a decent sized army now
raven666
raven666
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down