The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for people

2 posters

Go down

Looking for people Empty Looking for people

Post  NecronJay Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:09 am

My softball commitment is now over and I have the time again to be more active at the store. I would like to start playing something that is slightly more meaningful than a few pick-up games. I have a boardgame that I have ran for a year or two over at can't-keep-a-name-or-location. It is a racing game that is a lot of fun to play and easy to learn. I only ask for people to commit to a night to play it for about 2 months for a season, 8 races I think for a first season. I will demo the game this Tuesday to try and give people a chance to see it in action. I would like to start this for a night each week, I am willing to run it and the best night for all involved. The other option I have it to try and drum up blood bowl again, but I felt like I was forcing most people to play rather than the coaches wanting to play. People please respond here with comments about if you would like to try a new game or would rather play blood bowl again. Again I am will to be down at comix zone any day that people are willing to show to play, but I need to know who, when, and what game.
NecronJay
NecronJay
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Looking for people Empty Re: Looking for people

Post  GrimsAxe Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 am

This is new, & we are going into the time of year when availability for a number of members is thrown for a loop. Interest should be up but not the dedicated time frame.

From what you showed me it's a lot of bookkeeping. You've been playing it a long time, How hard is it to learn?
Does it use a preset board? If so how many players does it allow?
If more people get interested do you have additional sets? or is it available online?

I would suggest not staring with a full season, but a mini-season. Start with a number of one-off games or heats to build up the demand for a full season.

GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NecronJay Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 am

GrimsAxe wrote:From what you showed me it's a lot of bookkeeping. You've been playing it a long time, How hard is it to learn?
Does it use a preset board? If so how many players does it allow?
If more people get interested do you have additional sets? or is it available online?

the game is very easy to learn. It has preset tracks on the board. Up to 10 players. Not available online. If others get interested after a season is started there could be room for them as well.
NecronJay
NecronJay
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down