The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my new crack

+3
Company Master Steenrod
Brian_Horton
sikosgprez
7 posters

Go down

my new crack Empty my new crack

Post  sikosgprez Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:54 am

Ladies and gentlemen... and Chuck... I present to you... APB

sikosgprez
sikosgprez
Inquisitor

http://www.myspace.com/sikosgprez

Back to top Go down

my new crack Empty Re: my new crack

Post  Brian_Horton Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:27 pm

I can see this being crack like. But I still like my plastic addiction better
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:23 pm

wooo plastic metal n resin! gigidy!
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

http://www.myspace.com/bishnukka

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:56 am

that looks rather interesting!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  The Man with No Name Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Call of Duty set in an urban environ. Looks like it may be fun for a bit.
The Man with No Name
The Man with No Name
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:42 pm

SPIFFY!
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  sikosgprez Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:58 pm

The Man with No Name wrote:Call of Duty set in an urban environ. Looks like it may be fun for a bit.

Actually plays more like Grand Theft Auto. My favorite option is the ability to download MP3 files and listen to your own music ingame.
sikosgprez
sikosgprez
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  forward unto dawn Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:25 am

Have you played the game, it has horrible camping and balance issues, new players eventually have to fight older players who have guns that can practly insta kill you,
forward unto dawn
forward unto dawn
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  sikosgprez Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:45 pm

I have the game and play it religiously. Like any other MMO, you are going to have a hard time as a fresh player when going up against a seasoned character, but to be honest I play a lowbie crim and don't really have a hard time against enforcers even 200 ranks higher than me. Unless of course they are using a CCG but in that instance i rely on grenades which can kill opponents in 1 shot no matter what upgrade they have. If you know the map well I am sure you won't have a hard time sneaking up from behind which will give you a huge advantage, but if you charge a high ranking player head on with guns blazing and no upgrades your gonna get pwnd. Another thing is that like all MMOs its best to find a good group and roll with them to do missions. On my crim i have a rank 50ish friend with a no slot n-tec and we beat the crap outta high threat enforcers about 75% of the time. Last but not least I can attribute 80% of my success to my selection and usage of weaons during missions. On missions where I have to grab an item and escape I prefer close range weapons like the OCA or a shotgun because if the opponent has, or is close to, the item I might have to run in close range to kill him. On missions where I have to capture and control an area I will use a mid to longe range weapon like an n-tec or OBIR. They help to snipe an opponent on an objective and take them out from long range when they are coming for an objective I am protecting.

The thing that makes this game great is that unlike other MMOs, WoW for example, you rely more on skill rather than level, weapons, or character upgrades. It is very easy to kill someone 50 ranks higher than you in this game if you are a skilled player. Try to fight an unskilled player in WoW even 10 levels higher than you... You're gonna die no matter how good you are because of the difference in character upgrades(talents) and gear. The game hasn't even been out for 3 months and has some balance issues but they really don't bother me because I would much rather play and opponent higher rank than me in a mission than to do missions uncontested. The whole point of an MMO is to play againt other people. If I lose consistantly its no big deal with me as long as i tried my best and had fun. I even commend my opponents that have beaten me and quite often my opponents knew they had an advantage over me because I was a new player and have even sent me weapons and upgrades in the mail to help me out, and for being a good sport about losing. Sometimes even make fresh characters to play with me so we can do missions together instead of against eachother.

Its really a great game and I am sorry to hear you had a bad time playing it. If you ever decide to play again look me up and I can try to help you and we can even do missions together. My main is an enforcer named Venethrax and my alt is a criminal called Siko on the La Rocha server.
sikosgprez
sikosgprez
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down