The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Differences of Opinions & Forging Ahead

Go down

Differences of Opinions & Forging Ahead Empty Differences of Opinions & Forging Ahead

Post  GrimsAxe Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:22 pm

As some of you know & the rest will surely find out, there was a heated disagreement between myself & another club member.
We have a history of not seeing eye to eye & it came to a head on the return from Games Day. It was not handled properly by both parties & I apologize for making those present uncomfortable.

However,
It did bring up a genuine discussion on what club members think about the club & what they like & don't like. Unfortunately I was not able to remain for the whole discussion.

I and the other officers of the club do want to hear what you have to say. Your suggestions & Yes, even your complaints are important to us. We are all new @ this and WILL make mistakes along the way.

Because we are new & want to improve the Club Papa Nurgle & Slaanesh took the opportunity during Games Day to talk extensively with other clubs & find out the steps they took to get where they are.
We are still going over that information ourselves and how to apply it to our club.

If you have ANY thing you would like to convey to us please use the Club Comments forum located in Administratum.

Mitton - aka GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down