The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Cz (CPT. Crimson) and Tyler Novak

2 posters

Go down

Joe Cz (CPT. Crimson) and Tyler Novak Empty Joe Cz (CPT. Crimson) and Tyler Novak

Post  Firemission Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Hello. I am working Tuesday night so I wont be there. If you would like to plan for a game after Chucks campaign or next week let me know please so we can set up a time to meet and do this! Cya on the battle field.

Death to the Imperial Scum!
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Joe Cz (CPT. Crimson) and Tyler Novak Empty Re: Joe Cz (CPT. Crimson) and Tyler Novak

Post  Firemission Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Still havent heard from either of you 2. With games day coming this weekend and this week Tom wants us to make sure we have all the rules done I am not sure if I will be able to get in a game or not. I need to hear from you guys so we can plan for a time...
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Joe Cz (CPT. Crimson) and Tyler Novak Empty Re: Joe Cz (CPT. Crimson) and Tyler Novak

Post  raven666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 am

yep tomorrow
raven666
raven666
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  raven666 Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:31 pm

DEATH TO THE EMPERORS ENEMIES!!! PURGE THE MUTANT!!! BURN THE UNCLEAN!!!! DEATH TO THE HERETICS!!! IN THE NAME OF THE GOD EMPEROR!!!CHARGE!!!!!
raven666
raven666
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum