The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Fantasy Escalation Painting League!!

+3
Firemission
Bubba Ho-Tep
SLAANESH
7 posters

Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Escalation Painting League!! Empty Warhammer Fantasy Escalation Painting League!!

Post  SLAANESH Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 pm

This will be the official thread for the Warhammer Escalation Painting League.

For all those interested I will start this on Friday, July 23. I will hold fight nights every 2 weeks.

The shedule is as follows:

Dates................................Points
Fri, Jul 23;Tue, Jul 27............500 (Start)
Fri, Aug 6;Tue, 10.................750
Fri, Aug 20;Tue, Aug 24..........1000
Fri, Sep 3;Tue, Sep 7.............1300
Fri, Sep 17;Tue, Sep 21..........1650
Fri, Oct 1;Tue, Oct 5.............2000
Fri, Oct 15;Tue Oct 19...........2500
Fri, Oct 29;Tue Nov 9............3000 (Finish)

Each time we meet each player will play at least 1 game. You may play more if you want. It will be possable to play multiple games early on at lower points levels. The only restriction is that each meeting you can play the same person more than once.

Points will be awarded for each game played.

Win = 7 pts.
Draw = 5 pts.
Loss = 3 pts.

As painting is also an integral part, you will loose 2 pts. each game played with models that are not painted.

There will also be a bonus of 2 pts. if your army has not only a name but all characters and units have names. This bonus will be awarded once per league meeting.
Ex. "Squarktet" - Skaven Plague Monk
or "The Swords of Middenhein" - Empire Swordsmen

But what if I cant make it one particular week you ask? Not a problem. At the end the points will be tallied and the lowest point week will be dropped from your final score.

Last edited by SLAANESH on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed Dates)
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Escalation Painting League!! Empty Re: Warhammer Fantasy Escalation Painting League!!

Post  SLAANESH Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Official Standings!

Player_____________Army_____________Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week6 Week 7 Week 8
Bubba Ho-Tep_____Tomb Kings------------[6]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]----[0]----[0]
Firemission________Beastmen-------------[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]----[0]----[0]
NecronJay_________Ogre Kingdoms-------[13]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]----[0]----[0]
Commissar Eric_____Empire----------------[3]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]----[0]----[0]
Lord of the Night____Vampire Counts-------[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]----[0]----[0]
Warmaster Horus____Warriors of Chaos-----[5]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]----[0]----[0]
Drilandir___________Vampire Counts--------[8]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]----[0]----[0]
FantasyFanatic_____Empire----------------[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]-----[0]----[0]----[0]

Last edited by SLAANESH on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Players)
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Escalation Painting League!! Empty Re: Warhammer Fantasy Escalation Painting League!!

Post  Bubba Ho-Tep Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 pm

I'll play sign up the Tomb Kings
Bubba Ho-Tep
Bubba Ho-Tep
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Firemission Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:31 pm

I work most Fridays but I will try and be there when I can.

Beastmen.
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  NecronJay Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 am

I will fail at this venture, but it shall not stop me from trying to succeed.

Ogre Kingdoms
NecronJay
NecronJay
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAANESH Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 am

Added you guys to the list. Josh, come when you can. This event is more about a reason to get stuff painted then anything else.
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Commissar Eric Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:19 am

Ill join with The Empire
Commissar Eric
Commissar Eric
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAANESH Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:43 am

Ok so I know there are some intersted parties that can not make it on Friday nights. So to make this easier for everyone, we can also play a game on the following Tuesday. I will update schedule with the dates.
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord of the Night Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:12 pm

vampires are in ';..;'
Lord of the Night
Lord of the Night
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Erilandir Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:01 am

Yup signing in as requested.
Erilandir
Erilandir
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAANESH Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:19 pm

For all those participating in the painting league I pose this question.

Would you like to continue the league, or drop it and head into a proper campaign?

I will be at CZ the rest of the week. Either post here or stop in and discuss.

EDIT-

Due to a decided lack of interest I am official closing this league. I have almost completed work on a campaign, so watch the campaign section for more information.
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum