The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyranids Errata

+8
Catwoman
Warboss Grimtooth
The Man with No Name
Azel RavenWood
Keebler
Brian_Horton
GrimsAxe
Bubba Ho-Tep
12 posters

Go down

Tyranids Errata Empty Tyranids Errata

Post  Bubba Ho-Tep Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Hi all,

I think i might try a Mawloc this saturday in the tournament after what was posted in the Errata.

Q: Can a Mawloc choose to Deep Strike onto a point occupied by an enemy model on purpose in order to use the terror from the deep special rule?
A: Yes

Bubba Ho-Tep
Bubba Ho-Tep
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Tyranids Errata Empty Re: Tyranids Errata

Post  GrimsAxe Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:56 pm

So it is written so it shall be.

The Doom "Spirit Leach" gives cover saves & can't get through vehicles. cheers
& unlike Marine Drop Pods, bugs can't drop Mycetic Spores empty Suspect
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Best set of FAQ in quite awhile. It answered about every question we could think of. Thank you GW on coming through on this one.

I personally like the vast majority of the rulings. I must say that it is neat that they made consistent rulings for the Tyranids so nothing got confusing.

Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:07 pm

:crawls out from under his Eldar Codex: Can I play with you guys now? Actually it doesn't answer ALL questions. The interaction between bugs and Runes of Witnessing is still unanswered officially.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 am

Bubba Ho-Tep wrote:Hi all,

I think i might try a Mawloc this saturday in the tournament after what was posted in the Errata.

Q: Can a Mawloc choose to Deep Strike onto a point occupied by an enemy model on purpose in order to use the terror from the deep special rule?

Bugs....why did it have to be Bugs!!!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 am

Keebler wrote::crawls out from under his Eldar Codex: Can I play with you guys now? Actually it doesn't answer ALL questions. The interaction between bugs and Runes of Witnessing is still unanswered officially.

The cancel each other out. You will take test on 2d6. In Eldar FAQ.
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  The Man with No Name Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Glad to see the Mawloc can now be used the way it was meant to be used. Not sure if I like not being able to drop Mycetic Spores empty. Separate psychic tests for Zoanthropes in the same unit I think is a bit odd. All else seems to be agreeable though. How many bug players have we left? I've heard that some have gone to other armies.
The Man with No Name
The Man with No Name
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss Grimtooth Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:53 pm

The Man with No Name wrote:Glad to see the Mawloc can now be used the way it was meant to be used. Not sure if I like not being able to drop Mycetic Spores empty. Separate psychic tests for Zoanthropes in the same unit I think is a bit odd. All else seems to be agreeable though. How many bug players have we left? I've heard that some have gone to other armies.

My first army was bugs and they still remain one of my top two favorite armies. In fact I am, as of now, putting more work into my bugs than any other of my armies.

Umm, after I finish my new wierdboy of course... Laughing
Warboss Grimtooth
Warboss Grimtooth
Guardian

https://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/Radman68/

Back to top Go down

Post  Catwoman Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:19 am

yup! XD

dude when ever i try to play tyranids everyone has to put their 2 sense in.. and wonder why ppl dont wanna play anymore.. seriously man if u kno the anwser yourself dont let other ppl tell you different. just look it all up and go with it urself that way when ppl try to bother you about a small rule that shouldnt matter youll be good.. to fellow NID players ill always say the same thing. " with all the goodies we have, learn it urself, that way when everyone HAS to smother you with nonsense youll be good bc youll already kno" XD i hope i helped you some... best of luck!!! ALL HAIL THE GREAT TYRANIDS!
Catwoman
Catwoman
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Catwoman wrote:

yup! XD

dude when ever i try to play tyranids everyone has to put their 2 sense in.. and wonder why ppl dont wanna play anymore.. seriously man if u kno the anwser yourself dont let other ppl tell you different. just look it all up and go with it urself that way when ppl try to bother you about a small rule that shouldnt matter youll be good.. to fellow NID players ill always say the same thing. " with all the goodies we have, learn it urself, that way when everyone HAS to smother you with nonsense youll be good bc youll already kno" XD i hope i helped you some... best of luck!!! ALL HAIL THE GREAT TYRANIDS!

Well put.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:08 pm

That's the good thing about playing Eldar, no one butt's in because to do so would admit you play Eldar in the 1st place. And I see some sneak attacks coming this saturday fyi :eye's people:
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaplainDom Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:59 am

Haha, my Chaos marines have a trick or two up their sleeves for this coming saturday! It will be interesting playing after so long in fantasy! I must say though...I am deathly afraid of the nids! Shocked
ChaplainDom
ChaplainDom
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAANESH Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:41 am

BAH!!!! Never fear the bugs! If I were you I would be more afaid of the blood Blood Brood of Khorne.

MHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  mentalkombat Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:00 pm

I'm still a bugs-to-the-wall 'Nid player. I will be starting Sisters of Battle once my paypal opens up
mentalkombat
mentalkombat
Trooper

https://www.facebook.com/wrong.url

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:52 pm

SLAANESH wrote:BAH!!!! Never fear the bugs! If I were you I would be more afaid of the blood Blood Brood of Khorne.

MHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!

Pfff, it's been done, with more style, with chuck. gak stooges.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum