The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobby Clinics

Go down

Hobby Clinics Empty Hobby Clinics

Post  SLAANESH Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Now that i will be in Syracuse full time, I feel it is a good time to jump start the "Hobby" part of the GW world.

Tuesday nights I will be available for anyone that is interested in the various hobby aspects.

I will be running clinics in painting, modeling, scenery building and anything else that is wanted. These will be entirely up to you. You the members of the O-Zone community will dictate the content.

Just let me know what you want to learn about and I will help.

I have been working the hobby for over 20 years so I have a pretty good knowledge.

Along with these clinics, an idea had been floated about regarding an escalation/painting league. If there is enough interest, I would also run this type of event. It would consist of starting with a small force, say 400 points, that is fully painted. then every 2 to 4 weeks a certain amount of points would be added to the force. There would be games played at each time period with additional battle points for having your force completely painted, or a loss of points for non painted models. If there is interest say so and I can get it started.
SLAANESH
SLAANESH
Inquisitor

Back to top Go down