The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witch Hunters

+2
shilek jalan
Azel RavenWood
6 posters

Go down

Witch Hunters Empty Witch Hunters

Post  Azel RavenWood Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:39 pm

I was just wondering if there are plastic or even metal parts for the Inquisitor/ Inquisitor Lords.....mainly because in the codex....all wargear must be represented on the model...i bought the codex and read through it but if i play them i would like perticular wargear/weapons on the Inquisitor lord....and i would like to put said item on said character.

Oh the two weapons i want on the lord if i use them is an inferno pistol Range: 6" Strength: 8 AP: 2 Pistol Extra D6 AP when fired at vehicles within 3"

Power Stake: Counts as power weapon but against targets that have psychic powers, will always wound on a 2+

Then again there is the whole thing with the henchmen...but i might not want to use them.....even though they seem really usefull!!!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Witch Hunters Empty Re: Witch Hunters

Post  shilek jalan Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Azel RavenWood wrote:I was just wondering if there are plastic or even metal parts for the Inquisitor/ Inquisitor Lords.....mainly because in the codex....all wargear must be represented on the model...i bought the codex and read through it but if i play them i would like perticular wargear/weapons on the Inquisitor lord....and i would like to put said item on said character.

Oh the two weapons i want on the lord if i use them is an inferno pistol Range: 6" Strength: 8 AP: 2 Pistol Extra D6 AP when fired at vehicles within 3"

Power Stake: Counts as power weapon but against targets that have psychic powers, will always wound on a 2+

Then again there is the whole thing with the henchmen...but i might not want to use them.....even though they seem really usefull!!!

Greetings,

Okay this is what you do........be creative and use conversions. Buy plastic models (singles or a few) from other places or people to use as henchmen. Such as daemonhosts, Empire state troops, Imperial Guard special models or swaps and so on.

For the Infernus Pistol, that is a pretty dur-dur question :-). Just buy a box of Death Company or Sanguinary Guard from Comix Zone to get a few of them, or buy the specific weapons on ebay for a few dollars. As for a power stake, the best thing would be to just make one out of green stuff. If you can not do that, then use a piece from a standard bearer from Fantasy, that should work pretty sweetly.

Okay, hope this helps then. Have a nice day!

Courage and Honour
shilek jalan
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  mentalkombat Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm

If you need any help with conversions, I love them and do a pretty decent job. Not boasting bragging or otherwise. I just think I do it decently enough.
mentalkombat
mentalkombat
Trooper

https://www.facebook.com/wrong.url

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Alright, i know i can figure out the power stake. The Inferno Pistol is more of a problem. Besides that i have figured out what i want the Inquisitor lord to have.

His wapoens will be as stated earlier, the inferno pistol and power stake.

He will have the Scourging phychic power....for know at least lol Smile

Range: 18" Str: 5 AP:5 Assult D6, invunlnerable saves can not be taking against wounds caused by scourging.

His wargear will be as followed.

Bionics: Like Commisar Yarricks Iron Will but can only be used once and works only on a D6 roll of 6. (May or may not be removed due to the want of use for the Inquisitorial Mandate.) Costs 10 points

Cloak of St. Aspira: Adds 1 to a modles armour save. costs 20 points

Master Crafted Weapon: Allows 1 failed to hit roll to be rerolled once per turn. Costs 15 points

Rosarius: 4+ invulnarable save. Costs 25 points

Yea....its seems to make this not only look cool but be pretty BA, it might take awhile lol Smile
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:48 pm

There are also a number of Bit ordering companies.
That way you can get the parts you want with out spending money on the whole model & being left with a pile of unused parts... Unless you love converting so much you store up a half a dozen case boxes of bitz (No lie, they take up half my closet) Rolling Eyes

Here are a few off-hand:

The Bitz Barn
Bit Kingdom
ApocaBitz Now
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:18 pm

GrimsAxe wrote:There are also a number of Bit ordering companies.
That way you can get the parts you want with out spending money on the whole model & being left with a pile of unused parts... Unless you love converting so much you store up a half a dozen case boxes of bitz (No lie, they take up half my closet) Rolling Eyes

Here are a few off-hand:

The Bitz Barn
Bit Kingdom
ApocaBitz Now

Alright, thank you! I know what i want it to look like, but it might be difficult to do....but hey these site will help lol.....i mean i know haw to make the power stake.....its just that damed Inferno Pistol....which looks like a FLINTLOCK pistol.....which will be a problem....oh and probebly the hat, cause every Inquisitor thats a guy should have the "Hugh Jackman Van Hellsing" Hat on there overzealus heads!!! That was a lame pun lol!!!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  mentalkombat Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:37 am

*sigh* That wasn't a pun.

GrimsAxe wrote:There are also a number of Bit ordering companies.

I LOOOOVE my bitz. So fun and useful.
mentalkombat
mentalkombat
Trooper

https://www.facebook.com/wrong.url

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:22 pm

just wanted to say this but thanks to GrimsAxe and his suggestion for bitz and what not.....i have found a inferno pistol thanks to the Empire from Warhammer Fantasy.....so yea!!!!!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:33 am

I don't know how much of a stickler you are to details but I am. The problem with using a Blood Angel Infurus Pistol as an Inferno Pistol is that they're 2 differant weapons. Infernus' have an AP of 1 and Inferno's dont. But then again I'm stickler for minor details like that and it sounds like you solved the problem anyway.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  FarseerTarak Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:49 pm

OMG !!!! Mittion posted bit kingsdom AHahhahahaha...... I knwo that guy friend of mine in nebraksa... used to play Dawn of war with him back in the day
FarseerTarak
FarseerTarak
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:15 am

Keebler wrote:I don't know how much of a stickler you are to details but I am. The problem with using a Blood Angel Infurus Pistol as an Inferno Pistol is that they're 2 differant weapons. Infernus' have an AP of 1 and Inferno's dont. But then again I'm stickler for minor details like that and it sounds like you solved the problem anyway.

Yea i did, i mean the picture that they have of the inferno pistol looked like one of those pirate like pistols and lucky for my....warhammer fantesy has them thanks to the freaking empire lol Smile
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum