The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh Meat...

3 posters

Go down

Fresh Meat... Empty Fresh Meat...

Post  Gornall Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:23 am

Just moved to Rome last month and I'm looking to get back involved in 40k now that the wife and I are finally about unpacked. I'm finishing up a Company of Smurfs and I'm beginning to add on to my army as different elements of a major Imperial crusade for variety.

Anyone interested in playing some games either on Tuesdays or Saturdays at Comix Zone? I live in Rome and have a pretty nice 4x6 table, so I'm also hoping to find someone local to play with.
Gornall
Gornall
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Fresh Meat... Empty Re: Fresh Meat...

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Gornall wrote:Just moved to Rome last month and I'm looking to get back involved in 40k now that the wife and I are finally about unpacked. I'm finishing up a Company of Smurfs and I'm beginning to add on to my army as different elements of a major Imperial crusade for variety.

Anyone interested in playing some games either on Tuesdays or Saturdays at Comix Zone? I live in Rome and have a pretty nice 4x6 table, so I'm also hoping to find someone local to play with.

Glad to have you on board.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Fresh Meat... Empty Someone else not in Syracuse!

Post  SeaRanger67 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:18 am

Hey Gornall,

I am actually out in Taberg, about 15 minutes from Rome if your still not too familiar. And I am always looking for someone closer to play. So i look forward to meeting you. Unfortunately right now I am out on my ship, I am in the Merchant Marine, and won't be back until late June. But I wanted to let you know your not alone out here! I can get one to the net in most of my ports so I will try to keep in touch.
SeaRanger67
SeaRanger67
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gornall Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:55 pm

I'm gonna be TDY most of July, but look forward to getting some games in after we're both back.
Gornall
Gornall
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down