The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello ppl

+4
Papa Nurgle
shilek jalan
Azel RavenWood
kingkoma
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hello ppl Empty hello ppl

Post  kingkoma Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:25 pm

i just wanted to say hello to everyone. im steve i just started to attend the 40k game nights. im the new guy w/ the orks lol. just figured id look up the site and explore a bit. ive currently got 1300 pts if anyones looking for a game let me know. im always looking for a good krumpin!
kingkoma
kingkoma
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

hello ppl Empty Re: hello ppl

Post  Azel RavenWood Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Helo, nice to meet ya!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

hello ppl Empty Greetings,

Post  shilek jalan Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:41 pm

kingkoma wrote:i just wanted to say hello to everyone. im steve i just started to attend the 40k game nights. im the new guy w/ the orks lol. just figured id look up the site and explore a bit. ive currently got 1300 pts if anyones looking for a game let me know. im always looking for a good krumpin!

Greetings Steve,

I was there that night too. If you want to get in a game next week, just let me know in advance. I am planning to come up that week and I probably will try to get in a 40K game then.

Courage and Honour
shilek jalan
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:30 pm

kingkoma wrote:i just wanted to say hello to everyone. im steve i just started to attend the 40k game nights. im the new guy w/ the orks lol. just figured id look up the site and explore a bit. ive currently got 1300 pts if anyones looking for a game let me know. im always looking for a good krumpin!

Welcome aboard!
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  FarseerTarak Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:36 am

WILKOMMEN!!!!!! oh and GLORY TO THE LORD OF CHANGE!!!!
FarseerTarak
FarseerTarak
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  kingkoma Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:16 am

id love to get a game in. im not sure if imma get thursday off this week. ill know sunday at the latest. what army do u play?
kingkoma
kingkoma
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  shilek jalan Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:15 am

kingkoma wrote:id love to get a game in. im not sure if imma get thursday off this week. ill know sunday at the latest. what army do u play?

Greetings,

Well I play a force of Renegade Space Marines, the Emperor's Patricians. They serve The Emperor, not the Imperium. I am currently going to write up some more fluff for them, to include renegades from the Blood Angels. So rules wise, they are mostly Blood Angels and Ultramarines.

I also play Chaos Daemons, Renegade Guard, Eldar, Orks, Tau. I have the Eldar and Renegade Guard here, plus the Daemons. I play Fantasy and have these armies here: Daemons and Warriors.

Courage and Honour
shilek jalan
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  kingkoma Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:01 pm

ill be there thursday and if anyone wants to set up a game for tuesday i can play then too.
kingkoma
kingkoma
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss Grimtooth Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Howdy Steve,

I also play Orks, but you probably guessed that based on my Forum name. LOL I also have Tyranids, Necrons, Imperial Guard, Black Templars, Space Wolves, and Eldar. I am always up for a game and I can play at Walt's on Mondays as well. Welcome aboard!
Warboss Grimtooth
Warboss Grimtooth
Guardian

https://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/Radman68/

Back to top Go down

Post  mentalkombat Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:09 am

Warboss Grimtooth wrote:Howdy Steve,

I also play Orks, but you probably guessed that based on my Forum name. LOL I also have Tyranids, Necrons, Imperial Guard, Black Templars, Space Wolves, and Eldar. I am always up for a game and I can play at Walt's on Mondays as well. Welcome aboard!

Walt's as in Walt's hobby? I didn't know they hosted there. That's awesome. I used to live by them...
mentalkombat
mentalkombat
Trooper

https://www.facebook.com/wrong.url

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:21 am

mentalkombat wrote:

Walt's as in Walt's hobby? I didn't know they hosted there. That's awesome. I used to live by them...

We are slowly, VERY slowly building a presence out there. Thos of us that go out there are there on Mondays.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  FarseerTarak Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:27 am

Did my eyes decieve me or did i just see another Renegade guard out there....... I think i might cry........
FarseerTarak
FarseerTarak
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:49 am

FarseerTarak wrote:Did my eyes decieve me or did i just see another Renegade guard out there....... I think i might cry........

No offense but what is renagade gaurd....besides me thinking there traitors to the empire...which is fine by me by the way.....what exactly are they?
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  mentalkombat Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:44 am

Papa Nurgle wrote:
mentalkombat wrote:

We are slowly, VERY slowly building a presence out there. Thos of us that go out there are there on Mondays.

When? I might start heading out there. It's a great shop...
mentalkombat
mentalkombat
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss Grimtooth Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:11 am

mentalkombat wrote:
Papa Nurgle wrote:
mentalkombat wrote:

When? I might start heading out there. It's a great shop...

The afternoon and evenings is when I have been there. Some paint, some work on terrain, and some play. I like to get a game in there because its very close to where I live.
Warboss Grimtooth
Warboss Grimtooth
Guardian

https://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/Radman68/

Back to top Go down

hello ppl Empty Greetings

Post  shilek jalan Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:11 am

Azel RavenWood wrote:
FarseerTarak wrote:Did my eyes decieve me or did i just see another Renegade guard out there....... I think i might cry........

No offense but what is renagade gaurd....besides me thinking there traitors to the empire...which is fine by me by the way.....what exactly are they?

Greetings,

This demands an answer! Renegade Guard, my Guard, the Aspeshian Dragoons are renegades. They do not fight for the corrupt Imperium of man, they are no traitors. They fight for The Emperor! :-) rebels all

Courage and Honour
shilek jalan
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 am

shilek jalan wrote:
Azel RavenWood wrote:

Greetings,

This demands an answer! Renegade Guard, my Guard, the Aspeshian Dragoons are renegades. They do not fight for the corrupt Imperium of man, they are no traitors. They fight for The Emperor! :-) rebels all

Courage and Honour

Ok, out of curiosity...how does that work?

Sorry about that...so this post here was edited at 9:37 pm sunday april 4th

Last edited by Azel RavenWood on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  kingkoma Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:02 pm

haha renegades! its all bout gork and mork! just fightin to have a good time lol.

where is walts located? i usually work late on mondays but might be able to check it out
kingkoma
kingkoma
Scarab/Nurgling

Back to top Go down

Post  mentalkombat Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Just a few people then?
mentalkombat
mentalkombat
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Azel RavenWood wrote:

basically they are chaos guard... they r the rebels of the imperial guard but they dont warship any chaos gods they just dont like the imperium anymore in megabattles and stuff like that they r considered disorder not order like regular guard
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

http://www.myspace.com/bishnukka

Back to top Go down

Post  shilek jalan Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:52 am

Company Master Steenrod wrote:
Azel RavenWood wrote:

basically they are chaos guard... they r the rebels of the imperial guard but they dont warship any chaos gods they just dont like the imperium anymore in megabattles and stuff like that they r considered disorder not order like regular guard

Greetings,

WHAT? I hear heresy!

My renegade guard, the men and women of the Aspeshian Dragoons, are no filthy chaos worshippers! being renegade in no way at all means worshipping fell powers. It does however mean, a rejection (usually total) of the powers that be, such as the Imperium of Man (or the united states). The Emperor would never have wanted all of this to happen, try reading the Horus Heresy books some time. :-) :-) people need to do some reading here...

The Emperor wanted the best for mankind, progress and illumination. The Imperium I would think is pretty clearly not either of those things.

Ave Imperator!!!! Semper Fidelis!!!!

Courage and Honour!!!!!
shilek jalan
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:05 am

shilek jalan wrote:
Azel RavenWood wrote:

Greetings,

WHAT? I hear heresy!

My renegade guard, the men and women of the Aspeshian Dragoons, are no filthy chaos worshippers! being renegade in no way at all means worshipping fell powers. It does however mean, a rejection (usually total) of the powers that be, such as the Imperium of Man (or the united states). The Emperor would never have wanted all of this to happen, try reading the Horus Heresy books some time. :-) :-) people need to do some reading here...

The Emperor wanted the best for mankind, progress and illumination. The Imperium I would think is pretty clearly not either of those things.

Courage and Honour!!!!!

No offense or anything but you are rather formal and quite into the imperial gaurd! I think thats pretty cool!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  shilek jalan Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Azel RavenWood wrote:
shilek jalan wrote:
Azel RavenWood wrote:

Greetings,

WHAT? I hear heresy!

Courage and Honour!!!!!

No offense or anything but you are rather formal and quite into the imperial gaurd! I think thats pretty cool!

Greetings,

Thank you! :-) . Although, I think the instant messenger symbols might decrease the formality of my statements a little bit, along with saying "lol", which I tend to do.

I love the Guard in general. I think I have read the Gaunt's Ghosts series at least 3 whole times now (all twelve books or so). The Last Chancer's series is also pretty awesome too.

By the way, how many Guard players (of whatever sort) are there at Comix Zone?

Courage and Honour,
Ave Imperator
shilek jalan
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:29 pm

Well i play gaurd, but i am also pretty new to warhammer and am working on finising my troop choices!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  mentalkombat Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:21 pm

kingkoma wrote:haha renegades! its all bout gork and mork! just fightin to have a good time lol.

where is walts located? i usually work late on mondays but might be able to check it out

It's out in Lakeland. It is a WONDERFUL hobby shop. Only one I've ever seen, but the guys there are awesome and helpful. I'm pretty sure they don't sell GW stuff, last I checked, but they do have reg. models and rockets and cars and trains...... *brain melts and mouth drools*

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. IT WILL BE A FEW MOMENTS WHILE WE REBOOT.
mentalkombat
mentalkombat
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum