The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want's to know if you want to play this game????

+3
Nate
Keebler
queen cranky pants
7 posters

Go down

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Empty Want's to know if you want to play this game????

Post  queen cranky pants Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:19 am

At my crap tastic job we have Twilight and New Moon the card game. I want to know if any one would wanna play this game if i got it. You kmnow you read the book or saw the movie. Don't lie. affraid
queen cranky pants
queen cranky pants
Hurd/Skaven

http://he,he,he...can think of a few....

Back to top Go down

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Empty Re: Want's to know if you want to play this game????

Post  Keebler Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:42 pm

I didn't. Never have, never will. Anyone remember the good 'ol days when vampires were the bad guys and actually feasted on people? Ahh.....memories Sad
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Empty Evil Vampires

Post  Nate Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 pm

I like evil vampires and have never seen the movie. So I guess I'm with Keebler on this one. Sry cranky pants.
BTW Gary oldman was best dracula and could have torn new twinky vamps to shreds, but this is all academic.
TTFN
Nate
Nate
Nate
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Empty Re: Want's to know if you want to play this game????

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Best Dracula ever? I'm gonna have to disagree with this...and go with Christopher Lee. Christopher Lee's 9 Dracula films, with Peter Cushing (Grand Moff Tarkin) as Van Helsing are just AWESOME.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Empty Gary Oldman

Post  Nate Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 pm

I will defer that as a legacy Lee's Draculas rock... as a stand alone I believe that Gary Oldman is still the most outstanding Dracula. In my opinion, nothing against dear christopher (he is phenomonal), Gary Oldman could be one of the absolute best character actors of all time with the likes of Dustin Hoffman and Ian Holms. There was something real in the way he grapples with the part of your soul that says vampires don't exist and makes the role seem real rather than acted. It is as if this is who he has always been and you are just along to watch his insanity not his performance.
Just my opinion and my soapbox, sorry papa nurgle. I got nothing but love for you but when you're wrong you're wrong lol!
TTFN
Nate
Nate
Nate
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 pm

I will give you the significant acting capability of Oldman. For years I referred to him as the chameleon simply because he was so versatile and you never knew where he might turn up next. He did play the "literal" Dracula with a finesse unmatched. I will give you that.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Empty Zorn

Post  Nate Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:17 pm

The Fifth Element version of Oldman was one of the all-time favorite reveals I have enjoyed of his acting career. Halfway through the movie I finally realized who the *&^%$# he was. As far as TV goes I will give props to the guy who played him in an episode of BUFFY. Quaft but nice feel for how dracula would fit into the campy sarcastic motiffe the show was so very famous for.
TTFN
Nate
ps- I still like Christopher Lee especially that dooming voice.
Nate
Nate
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Man with No Name Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Cheesiness award goes to Bela Lugosi.
The Man with No Name
The Man with No Name
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:59 pm

mark wrote:Cheesiness award goes to Bela Lugosi.

Come on, what about George Hamilton?

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Love-at-first-bite

Or even Leslie Nielsen in Dracula: Dead and Loving It?

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? 18887568
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Dustin Hoffman as Dracula!!! Def..definitely time to suck your blood. Yeah......definitely time to suck your blood. Of course...I like to suck my blood at K-Mart....yeah. Of course my father let me drive the hearse in the drive way.....
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Man with No Name Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Definitely cheesier than Bela. Didn't know those guys portrayed Dracula.
The Man with No Name
The Man with No Name
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Btkvd_drac
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Btkvd
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Empty Cheese

Post  Nate Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Clearly Either Gary Oldman or Cristopher Lee are argueably the best Vamps but you gentleman seem to have cornered the market when it comes to cheese lol. I defer to your terrible, or perhaps ironically excellent, taste in bad vampires. The list of the worste seems to reem out the list of the best. Before he comes up for attack I'm going to have to say that Count Count, being part of everyone's upbringing and what we are programmed with as an archetype expectation, from Sesame Street is above reproach or debate. I'm not saying he is good, I'm just saying DON'T go there its embarassing.
TTFN
Nate
Nate
Nate
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:14 am

The count ain't a vampire he a pimp! Come on, man has a cape, a cane, and drives a caddy. "Where's my money ho?! One, one pimp smack, ah ah ahhhhhhh". And I think everyone is missing the most horrifying, wretched, vile, and sinister vampire of all time.....Jonathan Lipnicki!!
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 am

I'm going to throw my vote for an awesome character that was a vampire at Spike. Any favorite vamps that weren't "Dracula" per se?
TTFN
Nate
Nate
Nate
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 am

Favorite vamps that weren't Dracula?

Easy.

Kiefer Sutherland - Lost Boys

LeStat

Any of the vamps from John Carpenter's Vampires (none of the sequels)

The vamp chick from Nightwatch

PeeWee Herman and Rutger Hauer in Buffy the Vampire Slayer

and of course...all the vampires in Salems Lot.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCuban Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Oooh I gots one. Wesley Snipes as Blade, he's one of my favorite vampires. Very Happy Although he's more of a vampire hunter.
TheCuban
TheCuban
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Your only half right Cuban. Blade isn't a full vampire. His mother was bit while she was pregnant. And Papa Nurgle already beat me to David (Kiefer Sutherland). Lestat is good, if a little homo-erotic. I preferred Louis in Interview with the Vampire. And Spike is ok if your a 13 year old girl. And who doesn't like Paul Reuban? "You ruined my new jacket. Kill him a lot!"
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm not drooling over Spike in a sexual way buddy I just like his no nonsense approach to a fight. I don't know why you bring up LeStat sexually when Innocent Blood had a nice looking Heroine and some cheesy vamp eye changes and fake blood enough to flood the grand canyon
TTFN
Nate
Nate
Nate
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Want's to know if you want to play this game???? Empty PS

Post  Nate Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Dracula 2000 with Jeri Ryan was full of a nice selection of vampires cyclops and a horrible plot to couple with them. The one thing I will say in its defense is that I was a fan of the Twist they used for Judas and literally following the legend to its roots.
TTFN
Nate
Nate
Nate
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:16 am

Because I only really know Lestat from Interview with the Vampire and anyone who says he wasn't trying to pick up Louis is Naive lol. "I'll give you the choice I never had." Come on, thats a pick up line.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:11 am

Vampires try and pick up everyone lol no contest

TTFN
Nate
Nate
Nate
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum