The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Games

5 posters

Go down

Board Games Empty Board Games

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:26 pm

As many of you may know, the club now has access to Axis & Allies as well as Talisman and Zombies!!! Hopefully we will be expanding to include great games such as Munchkin and Fluxx. If there are any games you want to see or play, please drop me a line and let me know.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Board Games Empty Re: Board Games

Post  Keebler Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:51 am

When I was a little kid I remember playing a board game called Jade Monkey or something like that. It was an Indiana Jones like board game and I remember it was fun. But that was about 20 years ago. Does anyone even know what I'm talking about? lol
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:30 am

Tread-Marked Avatar wrote:When I was a little kid I remember playing a board game called Jade Monkey or something like that. It was an Indiana Jones like board game and I remember it was fun. But that was about 20 years ago. Does anyone even know what I'm talking about? lol

There was a show called Tales of the Gold Monkey...Talespin ripped of the idea. Could there have been a game based on that? I will look into this game of which you speak.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Board Games Empty Board games

Post  Brannager Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:14 pm

This is quite exciting that even more people are getting interest in these games. This game you talk of keebler ( only way I know you by lol ) sounds familiar to me because I remember a friend of mine had it, if papanurgle can't find I could look into myself as well. I'm pretty sure that papanurgle can find it.
Brannager
Brannager
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:48 pm

This game is old, my dad played it when he was a kid I think. There's a good possibility that it's still at my grandmothers somewhere. I'll have to look when I'm there on Christmas.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Board Games Empty Games of all sorts

Post  Brannager Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:00 pm

As for may most you may know it's been an eon and a day since I spoke on the forum. With that said I know I have other life like situations bad or for the good happen in the past few months. I love the idea for friends to gather in a place and play games like warhammer something or any other table top game to have fun and goof off for an hour or two. I have been finding myself playing a lot less when I show up to the comix zone, mainly because of cross communication with campaigns/mega battles or what not. It does sadden me to say these things because every one there I'm friends with, I want to have fun with my friends by playing minature based games. Honestly I had a real great time at my first games day convention, mainly I got learn about other games and other game ideas from not only the GW dudes but from events as well. Bringing in other table top games to have fun with I would really be happy to bring my board games to comix zone up till I leave for the army.
Brannager
Brannager
Hurd/Skaven

Back to top Go down

Post  The Man with No Name Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 pm

All I can say is bring them in. Some of us would probably be willing to take a look and give them a whirl.
The Man with No Name
The Man with No Name
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 pm

I am looking for Axis & Allies players on Tuesdays.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:52 am

I would play axis and allies but their is school.....hell i have axis and allies europe but i have never played it (could not figure out how to start the game).......so yea......... Crying or Very sad
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 am

Azel RavenWood wrote:I would play axis and allies but their is school.....hell i have axis and allies europe but i have never played it (could not figure out how to start the game).......so yea......... Crying or Very sad

Take care of what you need to...there is plenty of time. Anytime you want to learn how to play Axis & Allies, let me know. I'll gladly sit down with you.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 am

Papa Nurgle wrote:
Azel RavenWood wrote:I would play axis and allies but their is school.....hell i have axis and allies europe but i have never played it (could not figure out how to start the game).......so yea......... Crying or Very sad

Take care of what you need to...there is plenty of time. Anytime you want to learn how to play Axis & Allies, let me know. I'll gladly sit down with you.

Alright, cool Smile
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down