The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the Ring Tournament in February

2 posters

Go down

War of the Ring Tournament in February Empty War of the Ring Tournament in February

Post  Keebler Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Not only is this a tournament but it's a War of the Rings 'Ard Boyz Tournament. It's 1500 points. It's the 6th I believe. What's neat is Mike was cool enough to get us recognized in White Dwarf as the place the tournament will be held. Now that we have peoples attention out there it will be cool if we can get a lot of local gamers into this tournament and get them talking about how competitive Syracuse is. I know a lot of you don't play LOTR or WOTR but if we can get their attention here then maybe we can start getting 40k and fantasy events.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

War of the Ring Tournament in February Empty Re: War of the Ring Tournament in February

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:31 pm

It was for this reason that the club was created. So that we could get recognized by GW. I'm glad to see other games taking off. We want to try and get attention and recognition for all games and gamers alike so that we can create a true gaming community.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

War of the Ring Tournament in February Empty Re: War of the Ring Tournament in February

Post  Keebler Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Exactly my point. There's a core group of only 4 to 6 reliable players but if we can get a couple of 40k or fantasy players to join in to swell up the local numbers that would be great. It's simple to learn if you possess any fantasy knowledge and each of us has multiple armies that could be used. Even if you dont play try and stop in so people know that we take our hobbies seriously here in Syracuse.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down