The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Extreme Tag" a.k.a. "Kill Vulcan"

3 posters

Go down

"Extreme Tag" a.k.a. "Kill Vulcan" Empty "Extreme Tag" a.k.a. "Kill Vulcan"

Post  Keebler Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:23 pm

This scenario took off more than I had thought and people enjoyed it so I thought I would post the rules. I came up with some alterations but since I submitted a version for the Lucky 13's stamp and it was apparently chosen and was played by almost everyone Thursday for their stamps I think I have to post the original for now. Once everyone gets their stamp then I'll post the updated rules.

Set Up:

* Use a 4x4 board with 5 or 6 pieces of terrain. It's supposed to feel a little cluttered.
* One player is Vulcan. If Vulcan isn't available then someone should just volunteer or roll off, lowest number is in the center. Who ever is in the center may take a retinue. No points limit. This choice cannot be a bike or jet bike or have a dedicated transport.
* All other players take 1 HQ model upgraded anyway they wish. No retinues allowed. No points limit. This choice can be a bike or a jet bike but cannot have a dedicated transport.

Deployment:

* Vulcan (or his replacement) is placed in the exact center of the table.
* Number the table edges 3-6. The other players start off the table and walk on. During the 1st turn each player other than Vulcan (or his replacement) rolls a d6 and moves onto the board from that table edge. A result of a 1 or 2 means you do not show up.

Mission:
* Vulcan (or his replacement) is attempting to flee the onslaught approaching him. His mission is the exit the table via any board edge. If he does so then he wins.
* The other players are attempting to stop Vulcan (or his replacement) from escaping. Who ever kills Vulcan (or his replacement) wins.
* Players are allowed to attack each other to attempt to keep them from killing Vulcan (or his replacement).
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

"Extreme Tag" a.k.a. "Kill Vulcan" Empty Re: "Extreme Tag" a.k.a. "Kill Vulcan"

Post  GrimsAxe Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:05 am

For those of you wondering this IS the L13 stamp for the Week of 10/12/09

any player participating gains a stamp toward the Lucky 13's badge

Also Get your information: (Name. Phone, Mailing address & email) to me ASAP
--- GW requires it for proving you took part in the Luck 13's Campaign
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  High Marshal Jerard Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Mitten Can you look at one of my Mission for my campaign and use those or do you want a new one lol?
High Marshal Jerard
High Marshal Jerard
Scout

http://Carney17@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down