The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF

+6
Headless Calgar
Brian_Horton
Papa Nurgle
Firemission
GrimsAxe
Catwoman
10 posters

Go down

WTF Empty WTF

Post  Catwoman Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:28 am

what happened to the "club".... i never hear anything about it anymore.
Catwoman
Catwoman
Servitor

Back to top Go down

WTF Empty Re: WTF

Post  GrimsAxe Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:01 am

Unfortunatly since Papa Nurgle & I work nights now, we aren't around to keep in touch & organize anything.
I had hoped the club had gotten big enough to maintain gaming & some events with out us but it seems there is something missing.
If I can ever get back to a normal schedule I plan on returning to help any way I can.
until then keep the faith!
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Firemission Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:08 am

All the club leaders don't show anymore. Not that they don't want to just I think most can't.. Adam and John tried to do some events but not many people showed up for it and doesn't look like they want to do another one since I don't think they had any fun doing it. No idea what happened to Tom. Haven't seen him in ages and I know Miller isn't feeling the greatest last I heard.

Another reason is because it was Summer. Allot of the participation goes down in the summer. I myself have been working allot of Thursday nights my normal night off for extra cash lately. I think as fall comes in people will be coming back and we may be able to get some events going. Just need to come up with stuff that is even so everyone has fun and we don't have one side leaving early or give up playing. I am still looking for someone that may be interested in facing my legion of Iron Warriors some day. (More of a thing I am hoping for when the legion book comes out in January.)

I loved Millers idea he was doing for Fant and 40k but I understand why he stopped it. If anyone has any Ideas I wouldnt mind helping out when I am able to.
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Unfortunately, both Mitton and I have been transferred to nights. Supposedly it's "temporary" but who knows. This makes it difficult to make it in at night.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:34 pm

The Club needs to be restructured to have it take back off. It is just tthat those in charge right now are limited by the real world. Everyone still has interest it is just timing.
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Catwoman Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 pm

yeah true.. i was just hoping for something i could do. there r too many cliques there and makes it not fun.. and plus i feel kinda like a moron.. it seems like not many ppl want to ever play with me. so it turns into my visit completely pointless... its actually sad.... but oh well =/
Catwoman
Catwoman
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Calgar Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:52 pm

And lets not forget that I've disappeared into the warp.

Actually been having some major issues, primarily with my car, should hopefully return sometime in Oct, but we shall see....stupid car....
Headless Calgar
Headless Calgar
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  dswanick Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 am

Greetings, I'm a new member of the club. I'm assuming by your Tyranid-themed signature that yyou play 40K?
Went down to CZ last night for my fourth thursday night open 40K game and it was pretty dead, unlike the previous weeks. So Mike and I got talking - he keyed me in to the forums here and I got up to speed on some of the happenings in the club.
But enough of the off topic. My plan is to become a very regular attendee of thursday night open 40k gaming and I'm trying to meet everyone (no cliques here Smile ). Come down and say hi, I'll always be looking for opponents.
dswanick
dswanick
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Someday I shall return from the abyss. Someday.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Man with No Name Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Not sure if it is a restructure that is needed but more in the way of excitement and something different. 'Nuff said.
The Man with No Name
The Man with No Name
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Man with No Name Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:11 pm

As for Papa Nurgle, as it has been said, he has been switched to working nights. Not going to get into details here but Miller has been dealing with things of his own that are currently keeping him rather busy as have I. I think we all kinda miss the way it was but life gets in the way sometimes.
The Man with No Name
The Man with No Name
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss Grimtooth Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 am

I too have been working evenings but that ends this week so I should be able to make it in again for some games after that.
Warboss Grimtooth
Warboss Grimtooth
Guardian

https://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/Radman68/

Back to top Go down

Post  Catwoman Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:25 pm

it does need restructure.. to many chiefs and not enough Indians.. lol or the indians show up but no chiefs.. scratch lol like monday gaming nite i showed and no one was there.. so i guess now the excuse is... scratch welll now winter is coming so no one shows.. lol eh whatever then Sleep Sleep Mad Bat
Catwoman
Catwoman
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 am

I am back on days. I have been coming back to the store here and there. Lately, I've been playing heroclix.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Catwoman Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:07 am

thank god ur back =D woohoo!
Catwoman
Catwoman
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:09 am

Catwoman wrote:thank god ur back =D woohoo!
Thank you.
I'm not sure what capacity I am back yet. Only time will tell. Thank you.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaplainDom Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:54 pm

The Warp has spit me out too for a few moments of sanity. This year has just been very stressful with a few bright moments. Schools got me tied up with a lot of research reading and writing, ah the life of a history major haha. I am hoping that as the semester comes to a close that some of the stress in my personal life will be gone too and I can have more time for gaming! Woot!
ChaplainDom
ChaplainDom
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum