The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHILEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2
shilek jalan
FarseerTarak
6 posters

Go down

SHILEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty SHILEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  FarseerTarak Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 am

I challenge you, You have slighted the few friends i have up here and i cannot let that stand. I will even allow you to choose the army i field be it my Traitor Kurahti Guard or my Marines. Know that you do not have to respond. After reading how your god fears us I wouldnt expect you to. I may not be there this week as another matter draws me away.

Farseer Tarak
FarseerTarak
FarseerTarak
Guardian

Back to top Go down

SHILEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: SHILEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  shilek jalan Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 am

FarseerTarak wrote:I challenge you, You have slighted the few friends i have up here and i cannot let that stand. I will even allow you to choose the army i field be it my Traitor Kurahti Guard or my Marines. Know that you do not have to respond. After reading how your god fears us I wouldnt expect you to. I may not be there this week as another matter draws me away.

Farseer Tarak

Greetings,

You oh so not very kind sir, do not know what you are talking about. There is a large number of people that have done the things I said (moving models 10 inches instead of 6 when it helps them a lot, saying their weapons do things they do not and then getting mad when I look it up and tell them they are wrong, checking the range to something and saying that it is range when it is 1 inch out and so on and so on.....oh along with yelling and being threatening with physical violence).

You could act like some barbarian and think that by playing a game and then if you somehow miraculously beat me, that would make all the horrible things that you and your friends have said to me right and would make me wrong, that is funny in a really retarded way.

I live about 170 miles away roughly and will not drive down that far for a game against someone that has that much of a problem against me. In fact, I will not drive down to any tourneys there at all and willl only be coming down if I can get a ride from someone who is already going (which will not happen much if at all).

I do not believe in the Emperor from 40K as a god, so your misguided beliefs about that are wrong. Do you believe in the god that the Christians worship? Guess what, I do not care. Attacking someones religion (even if the person doing the attacking is a moron and does not know how to launch the attack in the first place) is wrong. You do not know anything about what I believe, so you can just keep making yourself sound stupid. Good job.

Courage and Honour,
Ave Imperator
shilek jalan
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 am

Please no religion bashing as that is uncalled for.
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  FarseerTarak Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:20 pm

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! I AM A BARBARIAN!!! Descended from a long line in fact. And on another i figured you would accept a fair game but meh. I will not be saddend to see you go. and BTW i dont know what you belive thats your choice. But the fact is i didnt bash anoyones god you did i was just stating a fact. oh and the If i saw someone moving 10 inches instead of 6 i would call em out but thats just me you know us barbarians speak our mind. HAHAHAHAHa i love people...... WEll since He aint comin due to problems anyone else????
FarseerTarak
FarseerTarak
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:58 am

o gak! Shocked
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

http://www.myspace.com/bishnukka

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Shilek is gone, man.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:33 am

FarseerTarak wrote:HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! I AM A BARBARIAN!!! Descended from a long line in fact. And on another i figured you would accept a fair game but meh. I will not be saddend to see you go. and BTW i dont know what you belive thats your choice. But the fact is i didnt bash anoyones god you did i was just stating a fact. oh and the If i saw someone moving 10 inches instead of 6 i would call em out but thats just me you know us barbarians speak our mind. HAHAHAHAHa i love people...... WEll since He aint comin due to problems anyone else????

I will play against you.....
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum