The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+5
Keebler
Catwoman
Commissar Eric
Brian_Horton
Papa Nurgle
9 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm looking for suggestions again on Club events. Campaigns? Workshops? Let's get some ideas out there.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Brian_Horton Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Papa Nurgle wrote:I'm looking for suggestions again on Club events. Campaigns? Workshops? Let's get some ideas out there.

Read my post under events.

Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Brian_Horton wrote:
Papa Nurgle wrote:I'm looking for suggestions again on Club events. Campaigns? Workshops? Let's get some ideas out there.

Read my post under events.

Done and commented.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Commissar Eric Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:59 pm

I know Miller was talking about a tile event. To me it sounded fun, im up for a tile based campaign(and it might provide me with my incetive on the hobby aspect).
Commissar Eric
Commissar Eric
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Catwoman Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:49 pm

how to make or paint stuff.... or even a lower type battle for newbies like myself. alien
Catwoman
Catwoman
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 pm

I can't chuck, I just cant. Every time I put my heart into a campaign something goes wrong and it never gets past the second mission. Sad . And why are you asking about club events, didn't you have something going once upon a time? If all else fails you can set up a group activity with me! Sorry, I told myself I would stop. You guys can't set me up like that any more, your all my support group! lol.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Firemission Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:38 am

What ever happened to the apoc game Tom and a few other people were planning with the orcs. that sounded interesting.
Firemission
Firemission
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  forward unto dawn Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:44 am

Well i had a basic idea, and since i wont be around much to really work on it ill shareit, my idea was to have a huge game, but each person only get on unit (give or take im afraid of a player getting knocked out way to early), each player would get a set amount of points to spend on there unit. I thought it would be a nice way to let a lot more people play and could help newer players get into the swing of things. Now one unit on each side could be nominated by the group to get the commander, and would be in charge of over all things, althought each squad can still do there own thing. Just a thought let me know what you think geek
forward unto dawn
forward unto dawn
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Headless Calgar Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:20 am

Firemission wrote:What ever happened to the apoc game Tom and a few other people were planning with the orcs. that sounded interesting.

That's still a while off. Research is being done as to the set up for this. Will be based on the Third war of Armageddon.
Headless Calgar
Headless Calgar
Inquisitor Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Man with No Name Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Seems to me that it has got to be something really kind of different than what has already been done. Speaking just for myself, I have been finding it very difficult to get into 40k lately. Just seems like the same old thing. Move,shoot assault. Move,shoot,assault. Even finishing painting my models seems to be of no interest. I am not up to speed on any of the fluff so have no ideas on what to do as far as ideas for campaigns or battles. Just my lowly opinion that it needs to be different and exciting in order to keep interest.
The Man with No Name
The Man with No Name
Arbitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 pm

I think it would be cool to have a painting nights. A night where the whole group get together to help people get together to help each other get armies painted. I did once years ago and it helped some people who were painting challenged get off to a start paint their armies. I was one of those people.
Something like someone base coats , another person helps apply wash or a second color, and then the owner personalizes from there.

Just my 2 cents.

Horton
Brian_Horton
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum