The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

My official resignation and goodbye

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: My official resignation and goodbye

Post  shilek jalan on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Greetings,

Curse you foaming from the mouth flagellant, whatever-your-name is, you made me annoyed and I forgot not to use names, sigh. It is too late at night for a witch trial. Sorry to the man that sounds like seeeeee errr and I did not mean to use names I forgot,.

shilek jalan
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 pm

This won't be a witch trial if you explain what your grievances are. How can anything change if we don't know what to change?

Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Commissar Eric on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Keebler wrote:lets try and remain calm.
lol i am calm. In fact I think flame wars are the funniest stuff to watch. Though I actually particapated for the first time. Though insulting people I think are cool... well thats just like slaping me in the face with a fish.
Keebler wrote:
lets try and remain calm.
If I have to hug everyone to calm them down then I'll do it, everyone in a line! cheers Who's first?

Thats just disgusting. lol

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Horton on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:41 pm

I will take a hug Kiebler. Seeing today I was told I should eat a grenade.
Brian_Horton
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:14 am

Kiebler? Mien god I hav become German! YOU WILL RECIEVE HUG NOW!

Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  FarseerTarak on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 am

Ok after reading this i will stop the mourning of a passed loved one to say this. As an officer in the club(hehehehe the hidden mostly forgotten Arbitor) I find it insulting about our leadership. WITH our leadership we had one of the HIGHEST number of players complete the Lucky 13's campaign in the Nation and if you doubt that i will ask you to stop in ona thursday and all of us will proudly display our badges. Not to mention as a club we are going to gamesday with a very good Gaming expansion i will call it.
Secondly Have you ever been in a tournament for anyhting else in your life. NOt for gaming i mean for anything. I used to compete in Martial art tourneys. I will tell you know that there are legal -dick moves that can be used. To do so is dishonor but they still count and they are used. But a good Strategist can overcome anything. SOOO if person cheats Let him. Let him brag and all that becuase at the end of the day. The earth is still here and our hobby of super glueing plastic guys together is still here. while i agree this takes away from the joy. Then sit there and challenege them and bring a cheesy ard boyz list to your honor duel.
AND If by your account my car which has 2 times died ont he way to work is a divine sign of god then i take it I shoudlnt work at my job cause god doesnt want me to. and If your gonna quote god i suggest never typing you belive in the god emporer as he is a man who lead a Crusade( Richard the Lionheart, Barbarossa) and not a Metaphysical being of unlimited power who can smote worlds. Pretty sure the christian god laid down a few rules and there was one about false idols( Go chaos!)

In response to you saying no one has come to defend you. Why would you think a bunch of people you just called cheater and liars would come defend you. Just saying its like Hitler being astonished that America didnt help him in the war.

ANd if you feel slighted then sir I think i speak for every officer when i say I challenge you and I will put this in the right forum too.

Farseer Tarak

FarseerTarak
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  ronin1118 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:57 am

I was one of the competitors in the last 2 tourneys and I feel that anything that anyone did not like should be discussed between between the 2 people who do not see eye to eye. Calling out the club as a whole is probably the most rude thing anyone can do when it comes to something like what is being discussed in this thread. I am sorry to hear of your resignation only because I hate to see people quit over such trivial problems, people should instead address the problems whether they be that the person is slow, cheating, or whatever the case may be. One man at the club if I may say without being disrespectful I know has trouble moving around like everyone else, but he has been able to work around that problem and I applaud him with the utmost respect. So I know for a fact that the slowness that is talked about can be fixed. Pertaining to the cheating aspect of this ordeal, people in this club I know do not intend to cheat. They may read a rule wrong, or even misinterpret a rule, or ability they read. All that needs to be done in that case is to just look up the rule at your own table with your own rule books and codex and talked about between the opponents that are battling before even thinking about going to The Event Coordinator with a question. I know that in the 'Ard Boys Tourney one opponent pulled the Thunder Hammer rule were if you suffer a wound from a Thunder Hammer you then next turn strike after initiative 1. I thought it was a hoax at first and then my opponent showed me the rule in the official rule book and although surprised, I accepted it for what is was and we continued to play. Rules are rules people, lets follow them.

I agree with Keelber on one major point. I have been with this club for ruffly 1 year and have become to know the club as more like a second family or home away from home. I do not take kindly at all to the club being smashed upon like a bully does to a nerd in grade school. People need to grow up and if you don't like something than that means you don't have to do it.

**To each there own opinion.**

That is my opinion on the whole ordeal.

Roger Roger,
Necrons Out

Last edited by GrimsAxe on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Names)
ronin1118
Servitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 am

After Reading (& editing) may posts... (thats what I get for going to watch fireworks)

Ok we need to get some things straight. I believe we have a large argument forming out of a simple problem of association.

Shilek, please clarify if the issue you have is with...

1) The 40K tournaments held @ Comix Zone.
OR
2) The O-Zone gaming club & this forum.

These are 2 completely separate groups that have some shared individuals.

I feel that once this is clearly stated we can have a better understanding on how this discussion can move forward in a productive manner.

I do ask that ALL PARTIES state their responses to each other without bad mouthing, name calling, or using additional adjectives to push your point through.

This only takes away from any point you may have, and only sounds like a spoiled child having a tantrum.

If it continues in this manner I will ask The Overseer to step in & DELETE the discussion instead of locking it.

Play nice Kids!
GrimsAxe

High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The OverSeer on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:16 pm

This discussion is Permanently locked!

If anyone wishes to have a discussion (NOT a Flame War) regarding the ACTUAL issues regarding tournaments feel free to start a topic on that.

If anyone feels they have something relavent to ad to the assaults in this topic. PM or discuss it with the Club Officers or High Lords.
The OverSeer
High Lord

http://o-zonelair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum